Taking it Slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking it Slow

I am in my early 30s, but very mature for my age. At least, that is what everybody tells me. I joined this forum to get advice cause you are never too old or too young to learn. I have met some nice people so far, but no hook up yet. I don't want to rush it. I want to get to know someone first before jumping into anything. So I will hang around here for a while until that happens. But, so far this is a nice forum and nice people here. I hope someday I will have a story to tell.

Yes take the time to move around, learn the features and get to know the members. Don't rush anything cause you don't want to pick someone you don't like and you don't want to make mistakes that you can avoid by reading the comments on this dating forum.

Comment

I am in my thirties too and quite mature too. I joined last year so I have been around. You will love it here. Everyone is so helpful. When you ask a question, it is answered by one or more members. Don't be shy. Stake your claim and let your voice be heard.

Comment

You are welcomed here. There is everything you need here to find that ideal hook up. So keep trying and keep informed. Ask any questions and make as many comments as you want. Everyone around here is nice. One day, you will definitely have a story to tell like everyone else.

Comment

I agree you should take it slow. So I commend you for waiting and learning while you build friendships. That is the best way to go.

Comment

You are acting like a mature person that you say you are. Wait and get it right and don't rush anything. If you are new here, it makes sense to wait and see what happens. Don't jump into anything before the time. The time will come sooner than you think. Some ppl make the mistake of thinking they know everything and go solo without asking for help on this forum. You did the right thing. I applaud you! 👏

Comment

Thanks everyone. I will keep your advice in mind and I will visit this forum as much as I can to get information and to be better at this online dating stuff. I am new at this, but I learn quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Some ppl get on here and want to hook up right away, even with a shoddy profile.

Comment

It is wise to get all your ducks in a row first.

Comment

Working...
                  X