Casual Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Hookup

Hello everybody. Hope you all having a good day so far. Been around the block for a while and want to find someone to hook up that doesn't mind having casual sex, but who needs a friend and someone to talk to. I want to hook up with someone that doesn't have any children or any ties because I love to go on trips and I want someone who is available. I also want to give my input on this forum and get some ideas from the members. So thank you for listening and hope to get what I want here and give back too!

You will find a lot of that on this dating site. Just make sure you have a good profile, upload a nice picture and detailed description saying what you want. You will get a lot of responses and what you do is to look at each of their profiles and figure out which one tickles your fancy.

Comment

Not everyone here wants to have casual sex, but you will find some that do. So just keep looking. State your case and many will come biting. You should make sure to talk to each of them first before setting your first date with that special one you find.

Comment

There are women here with no kids and are looking to be pampered. So you are in the right place and you will get a lot of them hitting on you, especially since you mentioned going on trips. Many women love to live the exotic lifestyle of traveling and so you won't have a problem getting hooked.

Comment

I came on here a few months ago and found someone already to hook up with that didn't mind having casual sex. So you could score big in this area since some of these women don't want anything serious.

Comment

Good to have you here bro. We welcome your presence. It's all good what you want, but make sure you not only introduce yourself, but have a good profile and keep communicating on this forum. Ask questions and make comments so everyone will get to know you. All the best! 😜

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me. I do feel welcomed and will take all your advice to create a good profile and visit the forum as much as I can to share and to get advice. Thanks again. It is good to be here.

Comment

Make sure you treat the women with respect and make frequent visits to the forum to get advice and suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                X