Having an Understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having an Understanding

Hey my friends, I just want to say a quick hello to all my peeps. I am here to find women who know what they want, are independent and don't give a damn. I don't mind a strong woman as long as she stays in her lane and I in mine and she understands her role in my life and my role in hers. As long as we all on the same page, I am good. I want to also share a few of my stories here to see if it can help anyone. Thanks 4 having me. I look forward to what tomorrow will bring.

I am here for the same reason too. I want to find someone really cool that doesn't mind going on regular hookups, but I want to keep the hookup as casual as can be. I hope I can find that person. I am new to this so I am looking more for advice than putting in my two cents. I wouldn't know what to say anyway. 🙃

Comment

It is good to know that there are more members coming on board. You will find your type of women here, but you have to do your part to make sure that you carry your weight too.

Comment

I am glad to know that you will be sharing your stories with us cause that is also important to this forum so that members can learn. So, it is good to have you and hope you find what you are looking for here.

Comment

Thanks for introducing yourself. Hello to you too. There are tons of women here that fit your description. But you still have to do your own research. Sharing your stories is good too and you can also try to come up with some good advice to members that ask a question in the forum. Good luck! 👍

Comment

I just came on board myself so you are not the only one new here. We are all in this together.

Comment

• Lks2plz
              Lks2plz commented
              Editing a comment
              I Would be interested in meeting with a few of the new members, maybe I wouldn't feel so awkward

• melaniamania
              melaniamania commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be much better if you get to know them here first Lks2plz

Yes, it is good to be here and I am here to also learn from the best. I have my kind of girl, but I am open to looking at other females. I just want to have some real fun and meet new people. That's all! Thanks for the wise comments. 😧

Comment

• PennyTration
              PennyTration commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you found the girl that you're looking for?

You shouldn't just look for someone and expect everything from her, but give into the relationship too.

Comment

It is good that you have your ideal girl all laid out. But, you should have an open mind because there are girls that may not fit the bill, but have other qualities that you could come to like. So be open to anything here.

Comment

Yes, we are all in this thing together!

Comment

Are you still looking for a girl who won't mind what you're doing?

Comment

Maybe, probably, always taking applications!

Comment

• Airglax
                      Airglax commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What are the requirements that you're looking for in a girl?

I'll be looking forward for your stories.

Comment

That is very specific for you to say, I hope you were able to find one.

Comment

Working...
                      X