Whiney Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiney Women

Hello there. I am an older guy who has been through many women, some I married and some I just gave them some of that good stuff in bed. Got married at 26 and divorced at 38, then stayed single for 7 years and decided to try the traditional way of having a relationship. You know, gave it another chance. But didn't work out for either of us. Too much drama. I want to stay away from that stuff and just live a happy and peaceful life. Is that really possible, if you have to be with a whiney woman all the time? I don't know man. So, I am new here trying to look for a few hookups here and there.

I am not married and never been, but I understand what that kind of relationship can do to you and that is why I want to stay unmarried without all the damn drama. But, no one relationship should make or break you. Once you can get over it and move on, then you should stay on the steady course of being single like I am. This is the way you get good hook ups.

Comment

Not every woman is whiney as you say or have drama. Some of us are void of drama and easy to get along with. One thing you shouldn't do though is to use your experience and judge other women. If you are going to hook up with another woman, start from scratch.

Comment

I hope older does mean that you are set in your own ways because that is sometimes what happens and then you blame everything on the woman when there is two sides to a story. Live and be happy man and don't think about every woman as whiney because they are not.

Comment

I was in a relationship before where the woman was clingy and whiney at the same time. I couldn't go any damn place without her wanting to know where I was going and when I would come back. I felt like a prisoner in my own crib. I just couldn't take any more of her nagging. She was a real hag and so I left her ass and started dating again. So I feel you dude!

Comment

You stayed single for a long time. I am surprised because that is time wasted. But after being in a dramatic relationship, why would you go get married again? Don't make any sense. You should have stayed single. But anyway, it is never too late to start all over again. So find your new hookup and enjoy spending time to improve your life.

Comment

Well, I am a stickler for family and that is why I stayed in the relationship so long and that is why I got married again. Now, I know I can live a life free of drama, if I stay single and dictate how I want to live my life. Thanks for all your comments.

Comment

Try to start out fresh and change how you feel about women.

Comment

Working...
                X