Success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success?

8 joined this site because I want to fuck. So far. I've only encountered bots. Is there anyone here who's actually met up with an actual person from this site and actually fucked?

I managed to hook up with one of the members here quite a long while ago. It was fucking great. I stopped looking for more though because I found out that this community is much more than a place for hookups. I love interacting with other people here.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow, how was the hookup? Tell me more about it. I'm not looking for one yet, I'm still in the process of getting to know the community.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree. The best thing about this site is most of the members here are really nice and friendly.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe you schedule a time for us because i do find you attractive and I will be more than happy to hook up with you. independentG

Timing is everything, you don't need to rush things out and just keep looking!

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would he do if the time runs out?

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, if he is diligent enough, he might be able to find someone here.

Not yet, I need enough courage before hooking up with someone I barely know.

Comment

Don't freak out, just be patient. I just had my first hook up experienced with someone from this site, we got on really well so after several weeks of chatting we decided to meet.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, so are you still maintaining your contact with each other?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, this not something to freak out about.

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew Well, it's already over between us.

You might want to add a profile picture so that no one will say that you're one those bots.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some members here who want to remain discreet and don't want the people that they know that they're signed up here. Just because they don't have a pic, doesn't automatically mean that they're bots

I admit, finding a hookup here is a bit hard but I did manage to hook up with someone near my area. It sometimes depends if a user here lives near you.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I was able to chat with someone who is within my neighborhood. We met and had a fun time.

I guess we are in the same situation. I'm also having a hard time looking for a hookup here.

Comment

Probably, there were some who were lucky to find a hookup here.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
        H3r3foryou commented
        Editing a comment
        So have you found a hookup here?

• punkchick
        punkchick commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I already tried having a hook up here.

I was able find somebody to hookup here. You just have to be patient and you would be able to find the right person for you here

Comment

That depends, there are those who are lucky enough to find a hookup instantly and there's us who are having a hard time.

Comment

So are you convinced now that this site is for real?

Comment

Well, success is a relative turn since there are some who were able to meet and have sex with someone they have met here. While there are some who are satisfied with just chatting with the members here

Comment

• Clitcomander
              Clitcomander commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you consider your stay here a success or not?

• W3tThet1p
              W3tThet1p commented
              Editing a comment
              I consider my stay here as a success. Clitcomander

I managed to meet someone here last year, we actually clicked together but it was short lived so I hope that you can also find someone here.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
              NinaMcAdams commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad that you found someone here. I hope I will also find someone here.

I am one of those people who prefers chatting more than hooking up. I really do not care if I can find someone to hook-up with here but as long as I can have someone to have sex chat with, then that's enough for me.

Comment

Working...
            X