King of the rejected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of the rejected.

You're actually cute, I do not understand why women keep on rejecting you.
    Last edited by fallinlove; 12-18-2018, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove You are amazingly stunning would love to get to know you hit me up if you feeling the same hope to hear from you soon take care Steve

For someone as hot as you, it hard to believe that you are also being rejected.

Comment

Maybe it is the way you approach girls that makes or forces them to reject you

Comment

• Fukkmeeplezz9in
        Fukkmeeplezz9in commented
        Editing a comment
        What i meant was reapplying myself is the greatest feeling I can get even doe u see girls side by side with one another and also partnering with other guys who probably shouldn't deserve to be in a relationship i look at like this straight up n down like my dick its still solid I didn't come side ways .....so they actually kinda missing out .....look at ya self my man I can and i go through the same shit most folks look at me like something has to be wrong...which i do agree I stay single for too long now everybody got trust issues ...I've been play with myself
        Difference is i trust the plus no matter what happens to the relationship...Trust the plus my dude she may not be all what u expect but just some one is better than nothin at all
        So we as men and women need to learn how to except what we can or got and expand for there
        Trust the plus
        Last edited by Fukkmeeplezz9in; 12-22-2018, 12:49 PM. Reason: Im lonely too but and get rejected numerous of times but trust the plus meaning some ladiesout there looking for you and everything u have to offer

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        Fukkmeeplezz9in You still haven't found someone to hook up with?

• Fukkmeeplezz9in
        Editing a comment
        Nah ....it's no seat @meowmeowbark
        VaginalDestruction not too many bro but those that did ...made me check myself

How many women have rejected you?

Comment

• cutestman
        cutestman commented
        Editing a comment
        It might be so high that he doesn't even know already

Take those rejections as a motivating factor to improve yourself to make them regret that they ever rejected you.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        You said it right girl, it doesn't mean that because you kept on being rejected, you are ugly or there is something wrong with you.

I do not know if you are telling the truth or not because based on your profile picture, you are unlikely to be rejected.

Comment

• Fukkmeeplezz9in
        Editing a comment
        I ve get rejection more that u my expect

Hi there handsome, I'm also new to this site.

Comment

• elatederic
        elatederic commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello there, love. Welcome!

Maybe something is wrong with you that is why girls keep on rejecting you.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        Right. I think he really needs to fix himself first.

Take note of the reasons why the girls rejected you and change that for the better.

Comment

I've been it that stage before but no problem cannot be solved, my friend. Just keep on trying.

Comment

• JenniferFray
          JenniferFray commented
          Editing a comment
          This problem is the kind of problem that can be solved easily.

• independentG
          independentG commented
          Editing a comment
          JenniferFray Mind telling him that?

Better fix yourself first before looking for someone.

Comment

Better luck next time, all you need to do is to be patient and you will be able to find the right person for you when the time comes.

Comment

Even if you were rejected many times, it should not discourage you. Become a better version of yourself and women will flock to you in no time.

Comment

So you think you are the king of rejected? Well, that will all change with me. Just hit me up.

Comment

Working...
              X