Hello All Minnesota Male With Unique Turn On Looking for a female hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All Minnesota Male With Unique Turn On Looking for a female hookup

my biggest turn on is making a woman multiple cum i get off knowing i am the one making her toes curl and her back arch and her eyes roll back as her body starts to shutter uncontrollably till we both feel her love juices flow down the both of us .think about this a guy who gets off by getting you off so the more you get off the more he gets off just think how happy you be when i finally cum and its not un common for you to keep cumming for up to 45 min after we are done the after shocks i love watching that it gets me all horny all over again.. Try me once bet you come back for more

Do you have a particular type when it comes to the lady that you want to hookup with?

Comment

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick I would hook up with an older woman than me sure why not If she is compatible and has a great sense of humor that's also a must they have to know how to smile and laugh.

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Don't have a clue if there is a name for this position but I was standing and this partner was laying on the bed on her side with her ass was at the very edge of the bed and she was doing the splits and had one leg up by my head where she could put the top part of her foot and the back of my neck and i could hold her leg. It was almost like scissoring lol but i think thats the deepest i ever got inside my partner. quite fun till you get a cramp lmfao

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      slv69420gmale Whoa man! You really aware of what you like when it comes to sex.

What's the most number of times you've made a woman orgasm before you had yours?

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      slv69420gmale sounds like you're great when it comes to using your tongue

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak try and talk to him and he might give you some tips

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      slv69420gmale suddenly felt hot just by reading your reply

Glad that you have joined us here in the forum. Looking forward to interacting with you here

Comment

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bother like wise

Many women are in need of men like you who prioritized their partners' sexual pleasures more than themselves.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 yes there are guys who would only go the extra mile when they're forced to rather than doing it immediately

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Men should learn from him.

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin Hun I am never forced to go that extra mile I like pleasing a woman that's what turns me on the most

Did any of the ladies grabbed the opportunity of having a sample of your bedroom skills

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly, I'm not able to have a sample of it

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      sexsexgirlnowme Maybe you should get in touch with me and we can talk about that
Working...
X