Minnesota Male With Unique Turn On Looking for a female hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Male With Unique Turn On Looking for a female hookup

Well most women I have been with see my turn on as a gift I see it more of a burden. But what turns me on the most is making a woman cum it just turn me right on knowing I am the one making your toes curl and back arch and eyes roll.. Here's the kicker ladies I dont get off unless you get off the more you cum the more I get turned on.. Just think how happy you will be when I finally release.. All you really have to do is strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.. And I bet I can make you squirt even if you never have before. So if your wanting to take a chance and see what i can do for you please by all means hit me up . Nice meeting everyone - Steve

Have you ever been with someone who takes a really long time before she orgasms?

Comment

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      foreplay is the key. You just have to take your time its not a race but most men want just to get inside you have to be very conscious of your partners pleasure and you can get her to orgasm before you even put yourself inside her trust me she will adore you for that knowing your more concerned about her needs before your own. Just keep the brain on your shoulders working and not be controlled by the one in your pants thats only concern is self gratification mostly

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      slv69420gmale That is one great advice that all men should know.

Guess that all of the ladies that you have slept with are lucky since they were guaranteed to have an orgasm

Comment

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      i am more of a giving personality it makes me happy to make others happy. I have a hard time accepting gifts even i would rather give than receive. I even live by this i started doing years ago called simple act of kindness and something I do everyday I at least help 1 person out a day might be something as little as opening a door for someone who has there hands full to buying a burger and fries for someone homeless but I do at least 1 simple act of kindness a day. I know i won't change the world but I might just change someones life and it makes me feel good inside ...

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      slv69420gmale Base on your comment, I can see that you really are a good man. The lady that you will love will be the luckiest woman in the world to have an incredible man as kind as you.

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Correct me if I am wrong but I am feeling some very flirtatious vibes coming for you. lol Did I make you smile I hope so because that was my soul intentions besides making you just a little more curious and interested Wink

Good to know that there's still a man who wants to please her woman first before himself.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree since most men prioritize their own satisfaction more than their partners.

• slv69420gmale
      slv69420gmale commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet Its just lack of self control is all they listen to there other head and not use the one they should be using the one on there shoulders. For a lot of men it seems like when they get hard they lose all ability to think and feel about there partners needs and thinking there taking care of them with the slamming actions there giving you little do they realize that a very slow fuck can be way more arousing for the female and she would let them know when its time for pounding the 2 minute hit it and quit it men he's thinking wow that was great while your thinking that was it lmfao
Working...
X