Spill the Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spill the Beans

I want to say thank you guys to all of you for the possibility that you have made for me to come to this dating forum and spill the beans about my life. I don't have much to say right now, but when I do, I won't hesitate. I love reading some of the stories that you all put out there. Most of them are inspiring and gives a lot of information that I need so I don't make the same mistake in my life. I don't take this chance lightly because not all forums are the same. But I find this one to be genuine and welcoming. Thanks, thanks, thanks...

Welcome on board. We are glad you are here too and will do whatever we can to make you feel at home and to help you to get what you came for. Relax and enjoy!

Comment

I was like you..new to the dating online stuff, but once you get over the initial fear, you will be OK. Just ask for help when you need it. Don't be afraid to ask cause no question is dumb around here.

Comment

Thanks for introducing yourself. Now that this is out of the way, it is time to make your presence really known. Share what you can and take advice from the best of the best here. We will help you to get a good experience out of dating online. You are not alone.

Comment

So glad I found this site. Even your welcome is so much more than I expected. Thanks and I will take all the advice that is given here and ask questions when I am not sure. 👋

Comment

Glad you found us here. Members are really very cool and so you will fee right at home as soon as you start posting your own comments.

Comment

Working...
            X