Rolling With Some Nice Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling With Some Nice Chicks

Hello everyone. I have never posted on this forum before. So this is really the first time. I joined this site back in March, but was lingering on and off. Let me begin tho by letting you know a little about me. I am 40 years old, not too young, but been around the block some when it comes to dating. I am not a sexual person, but sex is nice for me once in a while as long as it is good. I used to fuck a lot of girls when I was in my teens, twenties and thirties so may be the body is tired. But, I wouldn't mind rolling with some nice chicks that know how to have fun and live in the moment. That is what I am about. Whatever happens...happens after that.

You are at the right place and in the right zone. That is what we are about here. We love to have fun and we love to share our stories and give advice when it is asked. So, good luck with finding the hot chicks you looking for. Believe me they are here.

Comment

You will definitely find lots of hot chicks here. Once you join, you can go ahead and do your search. But if you want to wait and be sure you are doing the right thing, it is good to hang aorund the forum and learn a thing or two about how to search, what to look for, how to be cautious and how to respond. Good luck!

Comment

I am ready to rock and roll right now. I want to show the women on here what it is to be a real man. I am not looking to play fucking games man. I want to date and have fun. So let's see.

Comment

Yeah, you will find your hot babes, if you stick around and if you don't give up. You may have to be patient when searching. You could strike gold right away, but sometimes, it might take a little longer. So make sure you know that.

Comment

Working...
          X