Search and Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search and Find

I found this dating site by accident when I was searching online to find a date. I am glad that I found it because I have tried so many other dating sites and on one is set up like this with an active forum. So thanks for welcoming me. I look forward to find some dates or hookups...I don't care which one. I am open to anything. I also want to learn more about online dating because I am a novice, if I may say so. I am here to hang out, learn, but also share my experiences. Thank you again.

This is the place to be if you want to do all you say you want to do. There are novice members like you, but for the most part, everyone else is a veteran. So you have come to the right place where we dont give a damn and you will hear the truth around here. 👍

Comment

You are with th eright group of people who want the same damn thing as you do. We ain't afraid to speak our minds, so be ready for that. Yes, the truth will set you free.

Comment

I have been successful finding dates on here. And they were good dates too. I hope you feel comfortable being around here and hope you find the dates that you want. If you need help, we are here to help. So just start searching, get advice, hang out and share. You will do fine!

Comment

I came on this dating site to find hookups and boy was I in for a rude awakening. I got more than I bargained for. There are so many chances to hook up here. I got so many of them that I had to turn down some. So, you will have your hands full. Just learn how to pick, choose and refuse.

Comment

It feel so nice to be welcome and I can handle the truth as long as it is not done to intentionally hurt. I can take it because i do dish it sometimes too. Thank you guys. 👏

Comment

Working...
            X