Introduce and Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce and Share

Hi everybody. I would like to introduce myself, but it is very intimidating cause I see that there are some veterans contributing to this forum and I don't want to say the wrong thing. I want to learn more than I could even say since I am new to the dating game. Been divorced for several years now and just did not want to go out there and date all over again. My friend convinced me that online dating was the better option. So that is why I am here. I can contribute my life's experiences, but I might not be able to give too much dating advice. I signed up here about six weeks ago and this is my first time actually saying anything. I would lurk in the background. But, now I am introducing myself.

It is OK. We are here to help you. So don't worry about anything and you don't have to lurk in the background. Let us know your issues and someone here will give advice that can help you. Welcome!

Comment

I was like you too. I lurked around for a bit before making myself known. I still learned a lot and started to share with other members when I was more comfortable. But, we welcome you. Feel free to share.

Comment

Welcome. Welcome. Around here, we family! Dig in and learn or share!

Comment

Everyone here is in the same boat. So relax and enjoy. Don't be scared. We are all here to give as much advise as possible. You should feel at home soon.

Comment

I am glad I joined. I really am because you guys are so nice and so helpful. Thank you so much! 👈

Comment

Working...
            X