Hello I am new here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I am new here...

Hello I am new here and I will explore some areas of my life that i believe need exploring...
    !) I love wearing silky panties, I love licking pussy thru wet silky panties
    I am not gay or a cross dresser. I just love the way they feel...

Hey! Welcome to this site. I respect your kink dude.

Comment

• jacksprat88
      jacksprat88 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you . so why do you go by 'liquid ass'?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      It was an inside joke in my family while I was growing up. I was told when I was around 3 or 4 when I got food poisoning and ended spending most of the night in the toilet shitting

So which part of your life needs exploring.

Comment

Hello jack! I hope you'll have a good time in here. Nice to meet you!

Comment

• jacksprat88
        jacksprat88 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for the welcome

You can find a lot of lady here who wants silky panties as much as you do. Welcome to the forum, jack!

Comment

• jacksprat88
        jacksprat88 commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you and i wish the ladies who love silky panties wood materialize..lol.

Nice to know that there is still someone who's into a woman who wears am silky panty.

Comment

• lovestudder
        lovestudder commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that those are the kind of panties that you usually wear?

• scrumptious1
        scrumptious1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, most of the time. I feel so comfortable whenever I use it

I love men who wears shiny underwear. It really is a turn on since they look like the guys from magic mike. lol

Comment

Don't worry. There are also guys at this website who wears silky panties. You're not alone

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
          AirAngelsAmaze commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you talked to someone who wears one as well?

Originally posted by Freew0man82 View Post
        I love men who wears shiny underwear. It really is a turn on since they look like the guys from magic mike. lol
        Dayuuuuum! First name that pops in my mind is channing tatum wearing that. slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

Comment

Now I know that you really wear panties. Welcome to this site Bro.

Comment

What colors are your silky panties?

Comment

White yellow black

Comment

Hi jack! How's the website so far? Are you enjoying yourself?

Comment

??????Hello, my name is Icharli and I'm brand new to the site, not even two hours old. This is a new place to be and it'll take me a minute to get the hang of things. I've never really belonged to a forum site before so I'm kinda excited to see how things work and hopefully I can learn something new from all the kind folk here and maybe I will bring something new for someone. We can always learn something new every day and from the most unlikely source.
                  Anyway, I dislike being a noob at anything but we all start at the beginning sometime.
                  I'm from Wisconsin USA and I'm wanting to discover some new friends to get to know online at the very least.
                  I'm in the LTL trucking industry working as night dispatch and support. I've been in and around big rigs most of my life and truckers are a different breed so excuse me if I have some rough edges.
                  I'm a very friendly person who just wants to get along with you. Peace ?

Comment

Working...
                  X