I'm new to this website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new to this website!

I'm quite new to this website and I felt like formaly introducing myself to the community here. I'm a 22 year old university student from New York. I work part-time as a bartender and it's something I like a lot. I decided to join this site because I wanted to hook up with mature women. I don't have a problem hooking up with girls who are in their 20's in real life, but I felt like I needed the help of a site with more mature women. So here I am!

Welcome to sexsearch Ethan!! I'm sure that you'll find many mature women who are interested in younger men on this site.

Comment

Welcome to this site and I think you've come to the right place. I came to this site for the same purpose and I've been able to hook up with many cougars ever since. I didn't even have to think when the time came to renew my subscription. This site is pretty amazing if you're looking for older women. I'm sure that you're going to enjoy your time here.

Comment

Hi Ethan! Welcome to sexsearch! From what I've seen, you won't have any trouble finding what you're looking for on this site. There are so many ladies who fall under the cougar category.

Comment

This site is full of mature women such as myself who are looking to ****e up their sex lives. I think you've come to the best place to find cougars. I wish you luck!

Comment

Working...
          X