Last nigth was amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nigth was amazing!

Okay, so I met this guy a couple of weeks ago. It was really easy getting to know him. He never pushed me. I was able to take my time and get to know this guy very well. He was patient the whole time and I really appreciated that. We kept chatting with each other initially on a daily basis. Sometimes it would go on for hours. There was a lot of things that we had in common and we had so many similar intersts too. So we never ran out of things to talk about on the chat. Then after some time, we did our first video chat. It was kinda weird because we already felt like we knew each other a lot. However, the video chats made everything a lot more easier. We were able to get to know each other faster and develop much more trust than before. I liked talking to him, because, every single time I spoke to him was a lot of fun! I've chatted with many men on this site and they weren't this great. So after some time, he finally asked whether I would like to go out with him and I obviously said yes. I was happy that he took his time to ask that. That meant that he's not the kinda guy who would ask a girl out just because he wants to have sex. He took me out to this small restaurant which was nice. We had a meal, but we didn't spend too much time there. Then he asked whether I wanted to come to his place to which I said yes. Once we went to his place, we were having some wine and talking. Then he leaned in and kissed me and things started moving pretty fast after that. Compared to the pace that we had come along up to that point, it was like the speed of light! Anyway, I had the most amazing sex I've ever had in my life with this guy. The great things about it is, in the end, it's not all about the sex. I think the fact that I knew this guy and liked him really had a lot to do with me enjoying the sex so much. I think people should do the same when it comes to affairs here. There's no need to rush things. You can take some time and get to know someone, because if you do that, the sex is going to be great. I would rather spend a week or two getting to know someone in return for sex as good as what I got last night compared to hooking up with someone in a hurry and having average sex.

I agree with some of the things that you have said, but it depends on the people that are involved too. I've hooked up with certain women in quick time and still have amazing sex.

Comment

I have to agree with DannyLong here! It finally comes down to the chemistry of the people involved, not how much time you spent on getting to know each other.

Comment

Working...
      X