Worst Hookup Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Hookup Ever

I was at a restaurant waiting for a friend when a guy approached me and said that he had been looking at me for 30 mins and wants my number. I was shocked but he seemed cute so I gave him my number. We went out a couple of times and so far he hasn’t made a move on me yet. Almost 5 hrs back, we hooked up and that's one of most hilarious hookup story!! I asked him to chop some chillies and meanwhile I went to change my dress. The moment I got back, he came up on the couch and started fingering me. It was all good until I felt that irritation and that was terrible just becase HE HADN'T WASHED HIS HANDS and the RESIDUE went inside. Arghhh!! How come guys can be so stupid..

Really thought this story was going towards a cute love story, but ahhhhh that was a painful ending to read. Hope your vagina ok now!!

Comment

That’s sooo careless of him. Really hope you’re not with him anymore or are seeing him at all for that matter

Comment

Now it’s not fair for us to assume that he was being careless because for all we know it was probably unintentional and he made an honest mistake. I am so sure he was sorry later on and contributed in making her feel better after

Comment

If it had a good ending, I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted to post it on a website like this. This had to be gone wrong for sure. I mean there’s no way I’d see someone again after they finger me with chili hands….AH, it makes me cringe to even think about it.

Comment

Feeling SO SO sorry for you, girlfriend, hope you’re doing ok now xx

Comment

Hope you vigorously washed it off with soap and water. But then also moisturized with coconut oil or anything natural because washing it so aggressively must’ve stripped it off from all its moisture. Coconut oil is always easily accessible. Please be careful next time, more love to you!

Comment

Yeah i’m sure this happened a while ago and she sounds like a girl smart enough to immediately wash the chilis off. Dumb blondes on the internet

Comment

Working...
                X