I'm crushing on my neighbor's son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm crushing on my neighbor's son

I moved to this new neighborhood and my neighbors had a very cute son. I wanted to approach him in one way or another so my mother asked me to go to their house and invite the family for a house warming dinner. I was very excited and I went there to invite them. At the dinner the guy kept looking at me and eventually he struck a conversation. We sneaked up to my room as I wanted to show him my collection of books. Tbh, I just wanted to be alone with him as I was hoping we could steal a kiss or two but he just looked at my books, told me how much he liked literature and later that night I had the most the amazing time in bed with him(no it wasn't just a nerdy affair lol). Now I want to know whether he is interested in me or not?

Oh my my! Girl, you are a risk-taker.

Comment

If you say that he kept looking at you and was the one to strike a conversation, I’d say he's interested. Maybe try your luck again, but this time show him more than your book collection. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!

Comment

Hey, at least he liked your choice in literature. That's something. I'd take that over a kiss any day.

Comment

He might not be interested because sneaking him to your room was hint enough for him to understand. You can try again and if it doesn't work out, he's definitely not interested, or as dense as a rock.

Comment

The neighbor’s cute son might be interested in you or he might be an overall decent human being showing neighborly attention. You could try inviting him to hang out with you and your friends or just ask him out on the pretext of showing him around the place, considering he's just shifted to a new place and all. Also, most importantly, you just met the guy once, that’s way too early to judge his interest level in you. All the best and love thy neighbor as thyself

Comment

How about Pretend n Play? You could casually slip in that you're new to the neighborhood lol and all, and how nice it would be if someone could try showing you around, if he's the dude for you, he'll offer. You'll need to meet a couple of times to fully gauge his interest and how into you he actually is.

Comment

I don't think you can judge whether he likes you or not at this stage. He could just be a gentleman who wants to get to know you. I've realized that guys think a lot like women and overanalyze just like us when they’re interested and thus don't want to seem like they're coming on too strong.

Comment

Wake up!! It was just a HOOKUP. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OVER-THINKING?

Comment

Honestly there isn't much information there to know for sure if he is interested. He may not have wanted to make a move because he didn't want to come off as wanting to take advantage of you or didn't know if you wanted him to, but at the same time he might not have even thought about it. How much do you know about this boy? First check if he has a girlfriend before going to find out if he is interested in you. If he doesn't how about you invite him over again(subtly of course) and get to know him more in order to check if he is interested in something more than being friends. If he is interested in sure he will through a signal your way.

Comment

Invite him over alone, if that’s possible. Unless the parents think that’s too shady. Haha maybe the parents will get the hint before him.

Comment

Working...
                      X