I slapped a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I slapped a guy

Okay so this one time I saw this extremely cute guy in a club and he saw me admiring him. Immediately I felt shy and I hurriedly walked away. I was sitting alone in a booth when he approached me and asked me very nicely if he could sit beside me. I nodded and he sat with me. To my amazement he was a good guy, we talked for hours and then when it was time to go home he asked me in a very weird way ‘my place or yours?’ I was deeply offended; I slapped him and walked away. Now I want to know that obviously he wanted to hook up with me and I wanted that too but what I did… Was it wrong or not?

Yes, what you did was wrong. Maybe in his mind he spent a few hours mustering up the courage to hook up with you. You could have politely turned him down.

Comment

I refuse to believe that you spent hours talking to an extremely cute guy at a club without creating sexual tension. There's nothing wrong with wanting sex so I don't think there was anything to be offended about.

Comment

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? HILARIOUS!!

Comment

I don't what these two are on about. It sounds like a very disrespectful thing to do. Is it impossible to have a conversation with a guy without wanting him to get inside my pants. That's just pathetic.

Comment

If you guys did not spend the hours flirting with each other and talking about sex, I don't think that was the appropriate thing for him to do. I do think that slapping him was a little too much, but you should have just walked away.

Comment

men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way-Take Note. 17 emotionalchic34 39 / Woman That's not true. I have a number of male friends and there is no sex involved"

Comment

Hey let's reverse the roles here. Had you asked him if he wanted to go to his place or yours and he got up to slap you, the whole world would go nuts. So yeah, I don’t think you should have slapped him. That’s wrong!!

Comment

So you both wanted to hook up and you both were having a great time and were connecting right? For him it might have been something habitual or normal to take the girl back home after something like this because I’m sure there was a lot of flirting involved from both ends. However the fact that he just assumed you were gonna go home with him was kind of offensive- not offensive enough to slap him though. You should have kept your cool and responded with a snarky comment that would have embarrassed him. And if he had apologized you could have talked about the possibility of going home together since you were into him too. Next time try a different approach, try to use your words more wisely instead of using actions they can have a greater and more long lasting impact!

Comment

It can be both ways. Your move was on point but at the same time it's a club so there was a huge possibility for this to happen. (Honestly I think both of the people in this are stupid)

Comment

Girl, resorting to physical violence is a major no no! However I do understand why you may have reacted in such a way, you’re probably shy and maybe not as suave as the rest of the club rats, but that does not in any way justify your actions. Use Your Words. It's pretty obvious why he might have felt it was alright to ask you that, maybe he said that as a joke or maybe just maybe he was actually into you? Next time, only respond physical with the physical. Don't panic, you have bouncers in the club for your safety.

Comment

Working...
                      X