Suggestions to get my crush back in life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to get my crush back in life

My query is a bit different. You see, back in high school I had a crush on a girl and she seemed to have no interest in me whatsoever. On prom night she was very drunk and we hooked up. She wanted to have sex with me but I forgot to bring a condom. She was very upset and stormed out. (word of advice, don’t piss off a pretty drunk girl) Anyway, so now that I have moved out of town for my college I want to make it up to her. What should I do? I really like her.

If she stormed out because you didn't have a condom on you, she's not the one for YOU.

Comment

There's nothing you did to make it up to her, but I guess you can carry a condom with you next time. That's all.

Comment

Try to find out if she has any interest in you. If she doesn't I don't think any amount of persistence would help. What you could do is try to have a conversation with her and see whether she's responsive or not.

Comment

Has she moved out of town to the same college as you have? JUST WONDERING.

Comment

Word of advice, don't piss off ugly drunk girls either. You don't want to learn it the hard way.

Comment

Now I'm curious what hard way you learned it through?

Comment

If you've moved out of town I think you should have a fresh start and don't go making amends for something the girl might not even remember(considering she was drunk). Moving on is easier said than done but at the same time you don't know if she was grateful later on that you didn't have a condom because people make a lot of bad decisions when drunk.

Comment

Here goes one sensible advice, She seemed to have no interest in you but really wanted to have sex with you. I don’t think this is the kind of girl you want to make up to. You did nothing wrong for you to want to make up to her. Just forget about her, move on. There are plenty fishes in the sea. And she doesn’t even sound like a tasty one. Sorry that sounded more sexual than it was supposed to. But you get my analogy.

Comment

Hey, life doesn’t present you with pretty drunk chics wanting to have sex with you often. So better keep some condoms handy on you next time.

Comment

Working...
                    X