how to snatch a guy? A successful mistress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to snatch a guy? A successful mistress

I know this sounds evil. hahaha but I guess this happens of course. How do you successfully steal one's boyfriend.. not just to hook up but eventually to have that guy end up leaving his girl for you.

A successful mistress is what I want to know.

to clear things up.. I am not hooking up with someone attached for now okay. I am just being futuristic

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thanks for making extra post lol. Well all I know is that the guy loves their mistress because they can provide what their wife can't.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulAglow why do you want to be a mistress though?

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Fransha33 I think there is someone she wants but she is kind of hesitant. She maybe not so good with the conventional sex moments. She wants something with relations.

I have never been a mistress but I think to totally snatch a guy is to make sure he is so hook at you. You have to give the best sex and best care. Because mistresses are kept only if the fuck is good but they never leave their wives. But if you be good at both, girl! congratulatiions on being a successful mistress in town

Comment

Hmmm, getting to know the guy and make sure you give him the things that he needs. Mostly, mistress succeed because they can give the things that their wife can't

Comment

Originally posted by Dianawest View Post
        Hmmm, getting to know the guy and make sure you give him the things that he needs. Mostly, mistress succeed because they can give the things that their wife can't
        Lol, me too, I feel like this is the only a mistress could totally win the guy cause first of all, guys cheat because they're not happy and contented with their wife.

Comment

Hmmm, why do you like to steal someone else's boyfriend though? I am pretty sure you're pretty and can find a good man

Comment

• ruby78
            ruby78 commented
            Editing a comment
            for the record, of course I did lust on a married man. but my lust sticks into my mind and buried it right there. if a guy is taken. my pussy is OFF LIMITS

• ruby78
            ruby78 commented
            Editing a comment
            oh sweet powerJHG but I will hit you up next time. I am currently exclusively in a hook up relationship. lol constant hooking up without the formalities and commitment

• softheartedgirl
            Editing a comment
            there you go Miss Righteous.. you better stick to your word until the end of your breath. or you can come back to us for some confession. such a bitch

Well first, you need to know if the relationship is solid. Because if it is, that will be a hard labor. But if it's shaky. go get that girl! hehehehe

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
            BeautifulAglow commented
            Editing a comment
            for first, we do not intend to like them and no we do not like to break their marriages. but, there are marriages that are already broken so I guess that is fine right? married guys are so much good to us girls.

• Blockro
            Blockro commented
            Editing a comment
            I just notice you are some sort of stupid BeautifulAglow and I do not mean to insult you with this.

• BeautifulAglow
            BeautifulAglow commented
            Editing a comment
            what's wrong with you? you really think I am stupid? then you better be a genius. is this your first time encountering about mistress? YOU BETTER BE A SAINT. Blockro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you girls want a married person? hey girls! i am single and fuckable .. very much fuckable.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
            BeautifulAglow commented
            Editing a comment
            we do not intend to like married guys. this is just " if ever it happens, we know what to do". ... how fuckable are you?

is this how to be a mistress 101???? How about keep yourself out of married people. There are so many lonely single out there. go get some manners

Comment

• cristel
            cristel commented
            Editing a comment
            it's not a shocker that you want to be a mistress or a homewrecker, your manners are screaming it. how did you parents brought you up?

• softheartedgirl
            Editing a comment
            now my Dad and mom are involved? to my happiness, which I know you will be dissapointed. MY PARENTS ARE HAPPY AND MARRIED FOR 35 YEARS. Longer than you probably can ever had. toxiccccccccc

• ruby78
            ruby78 commented
            Editing a comment
            softheartedgirl having thoughts of breaking up a marriage is way too overboard my dear. just look at your parents, would you want your Dad to have met someone like you who thinks of snatching someone else's husband????? THINK!
        Working...
        X