What a coincidence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a coincidence!

I went to a club a few months ago and just like everyone, I got drunk and did stupid things. One of those stupid things is hooking up with a complete stranger. Well, I thought that it's just a normal hookup. However, recently, I found out that the guy who I hooked up with was actually a friend of my brother and he wants to hang out with me! I don't know what to do. So, if you were me, what would you do?

If I were you, I will agree to hang out with him. I don't think he will hurt you or anything because after all, he is a friend of your brother. Go for it, girl!

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but don't expect and be sure about the hurting part because it can all happen to anyone.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be thinking that it is awkward that is why she's having second thoughts of doing it.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Daisy54 yes, you have a point there but still the fact she already know the person can make things a little alarmed and MikeInShiningArmor is right, its maybe the awkwardness that she's worried especially if things won't turn out great

If you do not want to have anything more than that hookup, then, don't hang out with him. However, if you want to bang with him again, go and try to flirt with him.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am in her position I definitely do that, lol.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I was just thinking about that too. Skinnylove01

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because that guy is good in bed. even me I would do it again if a guy is pro in sex. stubbornass

If you enjoyed your time with him that evening, then there is nothing wrong with hanging out with him again unless you don't want things to be different between you and your brother.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla well yeah, some people doesn't like it when their sibling is hitting their friends.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she really enjoys his company, but she is just confused and shy because it's her brother's friend.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou I think you know someone who does that. Are your siblings like that?

How did you find out that he was friends with your brother? And I'm guessing that you don't try and find out who are some of the friends of your brother that's why you never you that they were friends.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the first thing that I thought of as well when I read that you fucked his friend.

You have to remember that he just wanted to hangout with you and nothing else. So, go ahead and hangout with him and if he tries to make a move on you, that's the time you tell him that you're not going to hookup with him because he's friends with your brother.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if she liked the guy? Does she still have to reject his sexual advances?

Do you like the guy or not? Because if you kinda like him, then just go ahead and go out with him. If not, you can easily ignore his messages.

Comment

Get drunk with him again so you re-enact the things that you did to him lol but you have to invite him for a dinner first.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, this time they should only do it by themselves with no brother around.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 are you really thinking that they would do it while her brother is with them?

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p No and I don't like the picture since it's very disturbing lol.

Does your brother know what happened between you two? I hope he doesn't know or he might end up beating his friend.

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope not. and I am trying to avoid them as much as I can. softheartedgirl

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he gets mad to his friend because he bangs his sister right? even if his friend doesn't know that they are siblings? BlackmanAndRobbin

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I would freak out if I am in her position, ruby78

Maybe stop bothering him for a while and make him be aware that one of his friends is your brother so the news between the two of you will not spread.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      If she really likes him then she better makes a move or confronts her brother about it.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the guy is the one who's bothering her and not the other way around.

Is there something wrong with hooking up with the friends of your brother? Does the two of you have an unspoken rule of not dating or hooking up with each others friends.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that it might be her own rule because of how she reacted when she found out that he was friends with her brother.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the two of them are not in speaking terms that's why she's being cautious with hooking up with his friends.

Guess that you're living in a small city or town considering that you were able to hookup with a friend of your brother without you know that they're friends.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's really a small world that she happens to hookup a friend of her brother which is totally unexpected.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Jansa90 yeah, but kinda made think that how come she didn't it was his brothers friend, hmm.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking about that too. Softandwet

Just go out with him again since you enjoyed each others company in the first place. Why not do it again. He might be the one who's meant for you for all we know.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      She really needs to try her luck if he's really the one meant for her. They should start dating IMO.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you have a point on that. The date would be fine to know him. AliveAngels

I don't really care what you do but I think you need to follow your heart and do what's right for you.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      But won't you think if she follows to be with his brother's friend then it will be a mistake since it's really awkward if a friend of yours dates a member of your family?

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      GraceJEAN If she really likes his friend then she better explain it to his brother so he won't be mad.

First of all, you need to tell the guy about your brother so he will be aware but if you're not planning to commit with him and want something discreet then you should leave things the way it should be and just go with the flow on this one.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that it is possible that he knew about them being siblings and kinda likes her that's why he tried to sleep with her.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      They will be busted once her brother finds that out. punkchick

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, maybe that's the reason why he sleeps with her. I am wondering if he was not scared of her brother. Saltinte
Working...
X