My sister did something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister did something

What would you do if you found out that your sister fucked your partner? Yes, your sister seduced your partner. Since your sister is beautiful and sexy, your partner gave way.

Oh, my gosh! How could my sister to that thing to me?! I would go to her place and would give her one hard slap on her face. No, I do not need to say anything. Sometimes, actions speak louder than words.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that's a bit harsh? If I'm in that position, I would rather talk to my sister and hear her side of the story first. There might be a good reason why she did that. I can always replace my partner but I can't replace my family.

I would not react publicly. Publicly means to the two of them. I would pretend that I had not known it at all. Life would go on as usual. Why do I need to do that one? It is for me to save everyone from humiliation.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulAglow I know, I should pull my sisters hair but I want to stay calm and I will go far away from them.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang Of course I feel betrayed, I just don't want things to be ruined from me that’s why I will be the one who will go far from them.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic Will you talk to them after that? you know. it's kinda hurts.

What a sister! There are so many men, but why did she have to seduce my partner? Anyway, it has been done, so I guess that forgiveness must be followed for all participants to have a peace of mind.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they do it again? what would you react? you know, they might think that you can forgive them again and again.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I will move out too, and I would leave them behind, that is so cruel. JoeyBaby

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit Of course I will get mad at them, and I would not talk to them ever again.

Wow! What an abominable act! Anyway, they have already done it, so what can I do? I could not turn back the hands of time. I guess that I need to sever the relationship. I could not tolerate any form of cheating.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you just forgive and forget about it?

Could I slap both of them? I think that it is the best thing that I could do to release my anger. After that, I need to cool down and find someone new. Yes, that would mean that I had to dump my boyfriend.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that slapping their faces are enough? I bet that you want to do things that are worst than that.

If my partner was faithful, then he should not have given way to the temptation. But the cheating was already done, so there is nothing that I could do anymore. I guess that they should be forgiven.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      So if that happens to you what would you do next? Ignore what happened?

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you kidding me? sounds like you don't care at all.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that you won't forget them? and you will not forget it? RachelSiryn

How could a sister do such a thing to her own sister?! That is simply sickening. It would have been better if someone else had done it and not her sister herself. Anyway, is that the first time that they did it? What if they had been doing it for a long time already?

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they feel like they're being ignored and neglected that is why they do such a thing. Also it is possible that they're just jerks or assholes lmao.

Sibling rivalry, in that case, is rare. What the heck is your sister thinking? Is she that jealous to sleep with your boyfriend? Is she undergoing some emotional problems or she just hates you having a relationship with someone?

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that her sister had a very drive sex drive that she forgot that it is not right to have sex with her sister's boyfriend. Now, that boyfriend should not have allowed himself to be tempted. When lust works, it just gets its own way.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of emotional problem will make you decide that sleeping with the boyfriend of your sister is a good idea?

I'm going to stop talking to my sister and split up with my partner. I don't care if my family ends up siding with her.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you automatically think that your family will side on her rather than with you? Is she the favorite daughter that's why you know that they will side with her?

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that your family would side to her when she was the one who did the wrong action in the first place?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I might do the same thing but I won't take forever to not talk to my sister. She did do something wrong to me and maybe destroy my relationship with my partner but I will just wait for my wounds to heal and forgive her someday. She's my family after all and no matter what happens I will always love her.
Working...
X