A co-worker wants to hook up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A co-worker wants to hook up

On the workplace, there are many types of people. Some are nice and some are not. Anyway, what would you do if a co-worker started to hit up on you? Yes, he looks nice and all. He is handsome, sexy and you could guess that he is good in bed. Oh, by the way, the man is already married.

Have you slept or dated other co-workers before? Because if you've done it before, feel free to sleep with him. Considering that he's married, it would be a no for me. But if that's something that you don't care about, go ahead and sleep with him

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because that she has slept with her coworkers before, it doesn't automatically mean that she would be fine with sleeping with her married coworker.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Being married is actually a hindrance, but if nobody knows your affair then it would be fine. So, she should go on and have some fun with them.

That's a pass for me even if the guy is not seeing anyone. Have no plans of having the reputation as the office slut

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha91 Nah, there are no secrets that will hide forever, and I am not that kind of person who will do that.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do that if he still single, lol Jasssa87

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that guy keeps bothering you? That would be annoying right? Daisy54

Who would you choose? To have fun with a person who is already married or to have fun with someone who is not yet attached to someone else? Anyway, if you think that the benefits of hooking up with him outweigh the risks, then go on. I think that it would just be a one time event. You would get a chance to have his hot body.

Comment

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were in her position, are you going to have sex with him or not?

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he would try and sleep with you again if you agreed to sleep with him. It's really impossible for it to be a one time thing.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am in her position I will not do anything bad or something Unless he is single.

Last edited by surfsup; 02-18-2020, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth You were a safe bet to him and vise versa because married men in my understanding don't overly attach themselves to other women because of some reasons like maybe the wife maybe become disabled and could no longer be sexual, but the husbands remained devoted to them.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many coworkers have you slept with ever since you've started working?

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who told the secret out? I do not think that she did it as it would ruin her good reputation.

Of course that's going to be a pass considering that the guy is already married. But if that's want to eventually try, just go ahead and sleep with him

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens It depends, if I feel so horny, I will make out with him.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      JennyREnz we are always horny, so If I were you I would make out with him.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure why not right? I would not refuse If I am so horny. dagift2womens

It would be much better if the person is not married. I have no plans of ruining a marriage just because he's good looking

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be harmful if you say it to others. but okay if you don't,no one will force you tho. crystalinejoy

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      I advise that too to others. but some of them would not take it because of their needs. pamela76

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess because it's so hard to resist lust especially when it's on a skyrocketing level lol crystalinejoy

If he could promise to me that it would just be a secret, then I might give in. I know that it would just be a one time event. I guess that we would need to go to a club and take some drinks. In that way, we could say that we were drunk when something happened. Ah, what an alibi.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like you are already a pro when it comes to hooking up. Oh, I remember the adage: "Practice makes perfect."

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that kind of thing would remain a secret. One of you would eventually talk about it to another person.

If you are thinking of really hooking up with him, why not try and find out if he is interested in you first. Don't want yourself ending up in a harassment lawsuit if you flirt too much with him.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you didn't notice that she mentioned that the new guy is into you. The only problem now, is are you willing to hookup with him even if he's married.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that reading comprehension is important. LOL. Do you want to read it again?

That's a huge pass for me since he was married and I don't want to end up being the office slut.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      hameroon27 Will, if he is still single then there is no reason to reject him right?

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      hmm, and I think that would be great. GraceJEAN

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, I would be excited if he would court me, you know. hameroon27

I would grab the chance. You know why? Because it is not all the time that someone from the workplace would have the courage to provide an invitation to have sex.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if you like to some fun, then go on. Please take note that it is risky. Are you willing to take the risks?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      If once only and would be forgotten after it is done, then I might grab that opportunity. We need to have little fun from time to time, right?

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark I bet she will. she sound aggressive. But what if their officemate will find out? they might call her slut.

a workmate, a driver, a sister in law. fake brother.. whatever it is.. fuck is fuck people!!!!! and office sex is a must.. get bang while you are in your desk.. or to your boss office

Comment

Always a classic, slip dresses epitomize the ease of elegance. They are never a show-stealer, letting the bride be the center of attention in true class. A slip dress is for the guest that is happy to go unnoticed, as long as they look chic while doing so. And in case you didn’t know, some slips even come in Best-Selling loungewear in 2022.
      Last edited by Melisa; 05-26-2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X