Oops, you have a BB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, you have a BB!

My coworker hooked up with someone last week and she told me that it was terrible. When I asked why, she said that it's because her partner has a BB. At first, I thought she was referring to an actual baby but then she told me that BB stands for bad breath. According to her, it was so terrible because she had to endure the stinky smell when they were having sex. She said that she just turned her head away whenever the guy tried to kiss her. I feel bad for her but it is still quite funny. What would you do if this happened to you?

I will tell him that we should brush our teeth first before having sex. I hope he won't find it offensive because that is just a subtle way of saying that his breath stinks.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      He will get offended but he should think about his hygiene that somehow turns women off, he should change that and improve it instead of being offended.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hygiene is important before and after sex, which is why sometimes I take a quick shower before and after sex. But yes, breath check is important before I could even kiss the man, I hope that this man would od the same too. He might as well come and join me.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it won't work if he will brush his teeth? Fransha33

If something like this happened to me, I will be direct to him and tell him that he may need to have some mouth wash. I just hope that he won't be angry that I suggested that.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      That person must need a dentist then. Daisy54

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Mouth wash won't work, I mean it would not last the freshness if you brush your teeth and do mouthwash. AnniePath

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      That kind of person needs a dentist. AlysaBdN

Nah, if that were me, I would tell him that his breath stinks like fuck. Before he'd kiss me he should brush his teeth and use some mouthwash too but if he does not do this then I won't be kissing him the entire night. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW, I cannot even be as straightforward as you are hulagirlsexsexyum. But if only he'd knew to himself that his breath stinks, he should do something about it and not wait for someone to tell him that his breath stinks.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, that's a good one! He needs a wake-up call to convince him that his breath does stink like hell. If I were that man, I would be ashamed to kiss a girl knowing my breath smell displeasing enough to kiss her.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if his breath still stinks even if he brushed and gargled mouthwash already?

It is funny when someone wants to kiss you and you'd smell their breath that stinks like shit. Luckily, girls are conscious about anything about their bodies also with their hygiene, so I never got the chance to hook up with someone who has BB, and I hope that I won't encounter one anytime soon, lol!

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if you encounter one? Lol. You might be surprised!

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens EWW! How can you even deal with a person who has bad breath? Is she or he unaware that her or his breath smells horrible?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      NO! There will never be a chance that I would continue dating this man that has BB. Sometimes bad breath is caused by germs and imagine those germs being transmitted to mine? Ugh, I'm cringing so bad.

First, why did she allow to have sex when she already knew that the guy had a BB? Sometimes, we do not need to be so stupid do to a thing that we would regret.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would be quite regretful not to have sex with him, which I would choose to do but it would be most regretful if I did end up having sex with him then it turns out that this man has BB. Gross!

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      HAHA! Well, she did not think things through and just went for it just because there's sex involved, not considering that this man has BB. Aww, that would be an awful situation that she got herself in. Much worse than hooking up with a man with a micropenis.

Okay, they guy had a BB which was not fine. But did she enjoy the sex part? Did the man have large cock and was he good in bed?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      They can skip the kissing and making out, all that but the point here is that the two of them get to have sex all night long. The whole point of this is to get laid anyway, so they should have focused more on the sex part.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't care if this man has a huge cock or is great in bed. He just ruined the moment for me because of his damn breath. Ugh, such a big turn off and I would just scram and never be in contact with that guy again.

There are many types of BB. What type did the guy have on him? There are types which are only temporary and there are types which really last for a long time.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Those BB that last for a long time is already halitosis and there could still be remedies to help cure BB. People should know that is it not good having BB.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Either way, it is gross especially the BB that lasts long, ugh. You might end up throwing up even getting him offended if that would surely make him use mouthwash and brush his teeth daily.

If this happens to me, then I would not join him anymore for any sex. The date would end just like that.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      So sad for that guy but then again he put himself in that situation. If he could have done something about it then maybe he scored by the end of the night.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you can just offer him a mouthwash or mint just so you two can proceed to the sex part. Who doesn't love sex? I get that you got disappointed with his breath but at least give his dick a chance to prove otherwise.

Is it true that most men have BB? Is it because they literally eat whatever the hell they want? Ugh, gross! I do not like guys who are careless about their hygiene especially their breath when all they wanna do is kiss and fuck us ladies, right?

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      HEY! I'm offended by that, lol. Not all men have bad breath maybe it's just those guys who don't usually brush their teeth that often. Also, they don't usually gargle or use mouthwash every now and then.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are some men so gross? Don't they know that ladies do not like men with bad breaths? They shouldn't be thinking about why other people would not want to date them.

I feel bad for both of them, especially to this guy who is obviously clueless that his breath stinks. Then again, it is funny to think that his nose is near his mouth. So, can he not smell himself whenever he talks? Damn, he's not aware of his own damn breath.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO you got that one right! How dense can he be? Not knowing that his breath is causing distress to the people around him and he does not know about it? Oh my goodness!

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that is some intense real talk! If that were me then I would be ashamed already, I mean out of all people, a woman would tell me that my breath stinks. I'd become aware more of my body because she just called me out like that.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania I LIKE THAT, the way you said that his nose is just near his mouth. Exactly on point! He should always check his breath every now and then if there's something that is needed to be done. Like flossing, gargling, or brushing.

I'm going to tell him straight up to gargle some mouthwash or brush his teeth because he breath smells bad

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I will tell him if he try to kiss me, btw, Why did she continue to have sex on him if she knows that he had a bad breath? lol!

For me good hygiene is everything if my date or friend has a bad breath I don't care if I hurt their feelings I'm going to tell them
    straight away that they have bad breath and give them breathe mints and if my date ends up having BB I'd still continue the date
    but sex will be a big no until he brushes his teeth

Comment

Working...
X