Go to him or go to them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to him or go to them?

Say that a guy hits up on you and asks where you at. He says that he wants to hook up with you but you're on your way to meet your friends. Well, meeting your friends WAS the original plan but the guy that wants to hook up with you, plus he is super hot.

No matter how hot he is, I'm still going out with my friends if he can wait for me after I'm done hanging out with my friends then good. I'll meet him up right after, simple!

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Time is always important and not all people would be able to wait for someone. Do you think that we he would wait for hours while you hang out with your friends?

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you if he could wait for you. But, since he is already horny, he could call somebody else, and your chance to hookup with him would be lost.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Good choice, I usually choose my friends over the guy's keep asking me on a date. Hugurerbe

It is better to go to your friends and do not entertain last-minute plans. It would be rude that you've already setup the plan of meeting your friends but you'll just end up going straight to his place just to hookup.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're such a good friend! smilebaby I hope my friend are like you,lol

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If he doesn't want to miss their plan, he should be there on time. and not with those people who just show up. NinaMcAdams

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Friendship is everything to make us happy and not those hook ups, lol Clitcomander

Hot you say? Of course, I would have to change my plan and would go out with him. I would want to know how good he is at the bed. Lol.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. Here is someone who would cancel anything just to have a hookup. Well, good luck on you and hope that you would have a good time with him.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Then what would your friends say? They were expecting you with your meet up as you had already confirmed your attendance.

Well, I would cancel the meet out with my friends. I am sure that they would understand my reason that there is a man who wanted to fuck me. Lol.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my, you're seriously going to say and do that to your friends? They would be offended and they'll think that a dick is more important to you than their friendship? They would be disappointed by that.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously? I mean, you gonna tell them that? they might think that you choose him over them.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit my friends are supportive when it comes to me getting laid lol. ruby78 nope they won;t think it that way.

I would reject his offer and I would go on with my friends. I already had a prior appointment with my friends, and they are expecting me that I would arrive to join them.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Friends are important nowadays, you can easily find hot hookups just around the corner or with just one swipe in those apps in our smartphones.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      My friends should be above my priorities since I've made plans with them and not with him. He shouldn't be that too demanding towards me, or else I might even block him.

I think I'd meet up with the girl who wants to have sex with me since my boys can wait for me to catch up with them. I'd tell them truthfully that I was out banging some hot chick and would convince them that they would never want to miss that kind of chance as well, right?

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you can meet her up right after you hung out with your buddies, I mean, that's what I will do. If our meeting is over then I guess it's time for me to go out with him.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is there a need for you to tell them about your business with that chick carzin89? You're such a show-off and it is not cool! You should at least tell them that you've run errands or what.

It would be rude of you to cancel out the plan that you just made with your friends so it's better if you do not entertain him, plus, there will be a next time for him so for now, go to your friends. They missed you and you better show up!

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      There's always a next time for everything but choose wisely. Would you be going out with your friends? Or would you rather go out with that handsome fellow asking you out for sex?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      You should at least show up to him then tell him to find a place where you two can stay and you'll come back to him right after you're done hanging out with your friends.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Just do what can make you happy right? But if I were in her position, I would surely choose my friend of course.

If you're horny as fuck and cannot contain his messages of hooking up with you then better meet him up and tell your friends that you might catch up on them or if not, better that you might meet them soon. Yes, do not miss this chance to hookup with someone.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I might go to him and give him a good fuck then after that Id go to my friends and they will ask me why I looked like I was in a hurry but I'm satisfied as I got dick for that day right before meeting up with them lol!

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Katherina001 You have a good decision girl!

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      We can have sex if we want to and not just a quickie. dagift2womens

Go to him and make sure to catch up with your friends if you want to challenge yourself meeting two important people in just one day! Yes, you make sure that you get to hook up with him and you get to meet up with your friends. At the end of the day, you'd feel satisfied with accomplishing such things in one day.

Comment

If I'd go to my friends then there won't be another time for me and my hookup to date. His out of the blue invitation seems to be like a limited time offer, lol, I think I should go to him. I can't believe that I won't be able to meet my friends just for him so he'd better give me the best sex there is.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        LMAO, I guess your friend will understand that you cannot control yourself when it comes to your hookups. I think he is quite a charmer and right now, you're on your way to meet up with him instead of meeting up with your friends which was already planned ahead than that guy.

I would go to my hookup and screw her. Screw showing up with my friends, we can hang out anytime but a hookup from a pretty lady? I must put her at the top of my priority list.

Comment

• Houservit
        Houservit commented
        Editing a comment
        So you choose her over your friends? hook up is life huh?
    Working...
    X