Guilty of hooking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty of hooking up

This happened one night when my coworker contacted me and told me that his girlfriend went to her hometown to spend her three days off. I took this opportunity to hook up with him because he's good-looking and surprisingly, he's really great in bed. We had sex in their bedroom where he and his girlfriend usually sleep, then we went back to my place and continued the second round. The next day came and his girlfriend came home unexpectedly to their place and was looking for him, he said that he crashed at his friend's place after drinking. So he left, and a few days after, we never spoke casually since then. It became awkward for both of us at work, we used to joke around but these days I feel like he's guilty of hooking up with me.

Guilty? No, he was not guilty. It is intentional that he does talk with you anymore as to keep his profile low. His girlfriend might notice that something is off and he does not want that to happen.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, he's just being extra careful since some of his coworkers know that he's already taken and she appears to be one of his first hookups in that workplace.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. He is playing safe for the betterment of everyone. Of course, you do not want his wife to learn about what you did, right?

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay with me, and besides I don't mind him anymore, I'm just wondering tho. Daisy54

If that is the case, then you should be the one to initiate the communication with a little flirting. You should keep the communication on so that you would not feel awkward.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      It's fun right? and I don't see anything wrong with that. Softandwet

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulAglow What if you really like that guy and he is too shy to hit you with a message?

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      powerJHG eventually by this story, the guy stopped seeing her because he loves he girl. so when the official girl came back, she was dumped. typical guy, don't you think so? all dicks, no balls

Uh, oh! The girlfriend must've noticed something off, did you leave any clothing in their bed? He must've been in trouble that's why he's been ignoring you. You carelessly hooked up with him because you've left hints for his girlfriend to know that he was cheating on her while she's away. There must have been a used condom left in their bed, or your earring must've fallen off.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear If it's not a condom, maybe the earrings. they should have been careful.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit How can a girl forget her bra? it's uncomfortable if a girl would not wear a bra.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      BeautifulAglow So what would be the reason why he is being cold?

Of course, he really felt guilty. He had thought that hooking up with you was not right at all. Anyway, you could not turn back the hands of time anymore. You could still try to talk casually with him but if he does not want it anymore, then, you would have to stop.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's his fault, why would he even hook up with her when it doesn't seem right for him? He just wasted her time and he does not deserve to be with his girlfriend without knowing that he already cheated on her. The sad part is, we don't even know if he had multiple hookup partners besides her. He should at least stop there if he's feeling guilty already.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      hameroon27 His fault? No, it is their faults. Both of them should be blamed. I disagree that the man had also hooked up with other women. It could be seen from his action that he had felt guilty over what they did.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      kissmeback Yeah I am. I did not make some moves anymore and I even forgot what happened to us.

Would you like to resign from that job to stay away from the awkwardness? If it would be every work day that you feel that awkwardness then it is better for you to leave that workplace and have a peaceful life.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      I think resigning from that job is a complete waste of time! So what if they're both awkward? It's not like she has already slept with tons of guys there to be in such shame, she should continue on with her job and act as if they're strangers with no past. Simple!

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray She could pretend that they are strangers but the awkwardness would still be there.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I already resigned there. I have not seen them for a while now. SupaPussy789

Who wouldn't be guilty of that? He must have realized that he loves her girlfriend so much and what he did with you was wrong.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's a stupid fucker! He must have felt good about banging two chicks and now he's feeling guilty? Sick! He should hook up more and wait until he gets what he deserves. I bet his girlfriend is banging another guy when he's not around too.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme Maybe he really loves her girlfriend. and I am sure he is so guilty.

If he felt guilty about it, then how about you? What did you feel after you had done that hookup? It is pretty sure that you felt so happy.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      She felt happy and not guilty at all. I believe that she would want to have it again and again. Lol.

So you already knew that he has a girlfriend before you had sex with him? Why did you agree to do it anyway? I bet you are looking down on yourself now.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      You know how people usually cheat and still feel good about it. But there are moments when they're with their partners, they seem to realize that what they did puts them to realization. They'll suddenly think that it is wrong to cheat on their long-term partner for just a one-night stand with someone else.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder that too. If she already knew that he was in a relationship, why did she agree with him? She's out of her mind.

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugurerbe I wonder why too.

If I were him, I'd be guilty too. Not only did he lie to his girlfriend about where he slept but he did something else which is worse and that's cheating. I think it's better if he breaks up with his girlfriend now.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? Breakup immediately? Why not ask for forgiveness and state that it would not happen again in the future?

Does he still say hi or hello whenever you see each other? If yes, then there is no problem. If he is ignoring you, then that is already a problem.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they're saying their hi's and hello's but awkwardly. It would be scarier if it turns out that the girl has eyes in their workplace and she knows what's really going on.

BeautifulAglow Hold on, you'd be surprised if one day he'd smack that ass and hell yes! There will be a part two on that hookup! Life is too short to feel guilty about hooking up with someone you've been wanting to bang with for so long!

Comment

Working...
    X