Hookup partner turns out to be a professor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup partner turns out to be a professor

Recently, I went to a party that I was invited to and as I reached the venue, I saw young people and it turned out that it is a school party! Actually, it was hosted by a fraternity and it is open to anyone. So here's my story. My friend left me for a second to socialize and I was just standing and drinking there when a young guy approached me and asked for my name. We got along well together and you already know what happened after. The next morning, I told my friend about my little hookup experience and I asked her if she knows the guy. She is literally shocked when I told her the name because it turned out that the guy is a professor. I am just surprised because he really looked like a college student and doesn't look like he's already in his 40s. So yeah, I hooked up with a freaking professor!

I did not know that professors could be as hot as you described him to be. I had known all those professors to be just boring old men. lol.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Professors are not just boring but old and nerdy men. lol. But, okay, I did not know that there are still hot professors out there.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish that all male professors were like that you had a hookup to. If they were then oh la la.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, most of the male professors are actually the nerd type but there are very few who are as hot as hell. lol.

Wow. How I wish I could also hookup with a young professor. Not like what you had but someone young like 25. I want that man to be so wild in the bed that I would want to scream while we bang each other.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      25? Are there professors as young as 25? Well, if you could find one then that would be very nice.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      A 25 year old professor? What would be so cool. It would be cooler if he teaches Nuclear Physics or something like that. lol.

How was your experience? Was he good? If he's young-looking then I guess he is not stressed out being a professor. I said that because the professors that I know look older that their actual age. I wouldn't try hooking up with them even if we have similar ages. Lol.
    Last edited by Daisy54; 11-12-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree! Most of the professors are usually on their 40s but they look like they are already on their 70s. LOL! Who would want to hookup with those?

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Is being a professor a stressful job? I had not read any article that states so.

You are so lucky! Nowadays, it is rare to find professors that are young-looking. He must be so hot and sexy that's why you ended up hooking up with him.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as he is single then I guess they're up for some more hookups. I'd really want to hookup with a young-looking professor like that, as you've mentioned LoveYumTasty, they are rare to find these days.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you are a student in the same university that he is working then I think that they do not allow that one.

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      A hot, sexy and young looking professor? Oh, I could have him. Can I have his contact details? lol.

Professors could bang people, too. Nothing fancy about that. Only that he looks young for a 40 plus year old man.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      If only most professors could be like that, it's nice to have a professor as your hookup partner. You know, for a change lol!
      She's lucky that she had a chance to hook up with a good-looking professor like that! It makes me want to know his name, too.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      But it's rare to meet professors out there socializing at fraternity parties, right? Because you're expecting to be meeting a lot of college people and just friends of friends and anyone else out there with the same age as you are. Probably you've banged a lot of professors before, Freew0man82.

That was still nice to have. As you said, he looked young for his age. That was your advantage. Oh, by the way, have you learned something new on the bed?

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      I think HE might have learned something new from his new student, lol! Oh, how I'd always fantasize myself hooking up with a REAL professor, I just hope that my soon to be partner is a professor or is open to a professor-student type of roleplay with me and does NOT find it weird, lol!

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I really think that that professor taught her so many new things in bed. Given that he's already in his 40s, he surely had plenty of sexual experiences already. This girl is lucky! I bet she's really satisfied.

You must be so charismatic that you managed to attract a professor! I would like to try that given the chance. By the way, how did you feel when you knew that he's already in his 40s?

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      If only our charisma is as same as her then we can attract multiple guys and we'll know for sure that one of them is a professor as well, lol! If you'd ask me, softheartedgirl, I'd be surprised to know that he looks way young for his age, then I'd bang him again just to see if I wasn't only dreaming, lol!

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she's shocked upon knowing that he banged someone in his 40s. But later on, she felt good for herself because she knew that her charm works on older guys. I bet she now prefers banging older guys rather than the young ones. Lol!

Hot and sexy lady professors are close to nonexistent already. I wanted to hookup with my former professor because she's so attractive but too bad I can't do it because she's already married. She's in her mid 30s, by the way.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right. You have to get out of the way of that attractive lady professor. Don't be the reason why she would cheat because in that way, you'd be breaking a family up.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      It's good that you didn't pursue your plan to hookup with her. You would be put in a difficult position especially when the husband finds out.

Both of you liked it so there is no big deal with it. But it would be an issue if you are a student and his student for that matter. I think that some universities prohibit sexual relationships.

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not only some universities but most universities ban the professor and student sexual affairs.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. A student-professor relationship is not acceptable whether inside the university or even outside. Given the judgmental society that we are in, it doesn't really look good at all.

I wish that you had not learned that he was a professor so that you could still bang him for as many times as possible in the future. But I guess that you could continue to bang him as long as the two of you are discreet.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as no one would be able to know that you are hooking up with each other then you could go on with your affair.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      True. No one would care that the two of you are banging for as long as no one will know about it and for as long as you are not his student. Because if that's the case, his teaching license will definitely be affected.

That professor would have a lot of explaining to do once his secret comes out in the open. Professors follow the code of ethics. If they break it, they would suffer from its consequences.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that only applies if the girl is his student. But I don't think that's the case. Nonetheless, this girl did a great job because she was able to bang a professor. Lol!

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Couldn't agree more. He shouldn't have approached the girl in the first place. He knows that he is a professor so he has to maintain a professional image. Hooking up with a girl who's younger than him is not an example of a professional image.
Working...
X