She is flirting with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is flirting with me

Is it normal if a girl (who's already taken) has been flirting with me, without her boyfriend knowing it?

Definitely no! That's cheating and you're already an accomplice of it.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass No, I do not think that a threesome would ever gonna happen. If the man was the one who initiated the flirting then a threesome could be possible. Even then, he would need to convince his girlfriend for a possible threesome, before it could actually be done.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby You had become an accomplice because you had entertained the flirtings. If, at the start, you had declined it, then it would have been better.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is considered cheating. We must always remain loyal and faithful to our partner. We should not do anything that could hurt them.

Wow, well, if she's bi-curious then I guess you two should flirt all you want, as long as the boyfriend will never know. But I guess it's okay with him since you don't have a dick, right? Lol!

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Duh! That is cheating. Of course, we all know that cheating is bad thing. Nothing good would ever come out from it.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if she does not have a dick, it is still wrong to flirt with someone who is already in a relationship and a girl for that matter.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      While she could be a bi-curious, I do not think that it would okay for her boyfriend that she is flirting with a woman. In addition, I do not think that the boyfriend would love to know that his girlfriend is a bisexual.

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    Is it normal if a girl (who's already taken) has been flirting with me, without her boyfriend knowing it?
    That's totally hot! I'd like to be the boyfriend and damn, I'd be lucky to have two chicks at once! You should continue flirting with her SoftBaby, she seems to be an interesting chick.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I were the boyfriend, I would get mad at my girlfriend and I might even breakup with her. I could not believe that she would cheat me.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hot? No, no, no. That is not hot at all. That is gross. A girl flirting an another girl? Come on, there are so many men out there.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww. Lesbian relationship? Well, I do not know but I am not into it. I feel like it so gross that two women are flirting each other.

No, it is not normal. We know that the world recognizes just two main genders: male and female.
    So, if one female likes the other female, according to this world rule, it is not right anymore.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Who are you to say that a female liking a female is not right? Are you even aware of the LGBT+ community?

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is shocking that there are still people in the society who have a mindset just like this. I wonder when will you accept the fact that there are already more than 2 gender identities. I hope it is soon that you have this realization and can I just say that we need to respect the people's decisions regarding their gender identities.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze I am aware of the community. But did you know that those other genders outside of the two main genders are considered by the medical community as abnormal?

I think that she is actually a lesbian but has not come out yet. Maybe she could use that event to come out in the open now?

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      SandyDempsey I guess she's afraid that her boyfriend might leave her and might even insult her for being a lesbian or bisexual. I think she's not really serious about the flirting part especially if it were with girls, maybe just trying to flex her flirting skills with a girl instead of a guy. And I think that's even better.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander Right. Flirting with an another person while still in a relationship is cheating. Needs to breakup first before flirting again.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      1nytstand Right. She is a bisexual as she likes both men and women. But wait, she (the poster) is not a lesbian, right?

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    I guess it's normal to flirt around, maybe she's just a tease or a playful type of girl. Just go ahead and play along with her, it kinda feeds her ego, or maybe she's serious about flirting with you. Damn, you must be really hot, even ladies get to flirt with you.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's playful, does she not know that she has a boyfriend? Or does she instantly forgets about him when he sees a hot girl? I can't even tell right now if she's just fooling around to see if she will flirt her back. I guess that's not normal for how a girl should act especially if she already has a boyfriend.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's normal to flirt but what is not normal is that she is flirting with a woman when she's already taken, with a MAN. Is she really out of her mind? She might get into trouble, or is she really that fearless? I'm not sure about it but I think she is really getting herself into some sort of trouble there.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. If you are not a lesbian then I do not think that you would also flirt with her. Anyway, that is life. Sometimes, you would encounter flirty people.

That is absolutely not normal. Why would you flirt with a girl while you have a boyfriend? Are you bisexual or something?

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      She's missing out on life when she met her boyfriend. She suddenly realized that she's into girls now, nothing excites her anymore from her boyfriend, that's why she's out there and flirting with girls. SoftBaby should at least give it a try, that's just what I have in mind right now.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      It's normal to flirt with around with a girl if you're bisexual and still taken. Why? I've tried it before and my boyfriend is aware of it, it's nice to have an open-minded partner that knows you two aren't keeping any secrets. As long as the flirting does not go beyond the limits.

Well, as long as no one notices it, then they could continue to flirt with each other. It could be a start of a new relationship and the end of her current relationship with her man.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious that she's into her, so why not give it a shot, right? After all, she wouldn't flirt with her all along if she isn't really falling out of love with her current boyfriend.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that their flirting shenanigans are just for fun, nothing serious about it. They're both girls and girls just want to have fun, right? It's nice to have someone you can flirt around in a not-so-serious way.

I would be shocked if there is a girl who would flirt with me. But, of course, I would have to ignore it. It is a no for me. Sorry.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be surprised too, she has a boyfriend and why would she suddenly flirt with me? Is she not aware that her boyfriend might get angry at both of us because of this trouble she's starting?

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      It's best if you'd ignore her DilDoDabbins maybe she's just fooling you around, have you thought of that? Girls are something good with words too, just be careful.

People are now exploring their gender identities. So I guess it is normal if a girl will flirt with you. But what's not normal is that she has a boyfriend while she flirts with you. I suggest that she should break up with his boyfriend first.

Comment

If I was the boyfriend, my self-esteem will probably drop. Imagine, my girlfriend would pick a girl over me who has a cock and who can satisfy him in all ways. I bet both of them are not satisfied in bed. After all, none of them has a cock.

Comment

I do think that you need to stop her from flirting with you or maybe you should just stop yourself. She has a boyfriend so what both of you are doing is not right and you know it. She has to settle her relationship with her boyfriend before you two can continue flirting.

Comment

Not normal at all. They say that a female flirting a female is an abnormal one. As such, we should stay away from doing it.

Comment

Hmm I think it's normal. Maybe she's a bisexual and if you are flirting back with her, I guess you are bisexual too so that would be fine.

Comment

Working...
            X