Hooking up with a student

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooking up with a student

Has any of you been on a hookup with a student before? I've hooked up with a senior guy and he's been the captain of their basketball team. I had no regrets of having sex with him because he was really great! It was that night of having drinks with him and his buddy, but his buddy passed out so it was only between me and him. I wish there is some way that I could talk to him again and that's the downside of it, he's been too busy lately.
    Last edited by SoftBaby; 10-31-2019, 05:45 AM.

Wow, you go girl! I haven't tried hooking up with a student but I have tried doing it with someone much older than me, lol! Anyway, mind telling if he is big down there? Good luck on trying to talk to him again!

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze I thought of that as well. Yes, he is tall, has an athletic body type, and I'm sure he's really handsome. You've hit the jackpot there sis, SoftBaby I wish I could've met someone like that, I bet that someone like that might've done me really good in bed.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of all the things that you could ask, why did you concentrate on the thing right down there? I could guess that it is big as she had him even though the man was just a senior high school student.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      The young man is claiming to be busy so I guess that he does not want to be bothered again.

Oh, I've never hooked up with a student before but does it count if I'd ever hooked up with someone when we're both students at that time? Well, yes many times before, but if you're really talking about hooking up with a student and now that I am working, well, I haven't yet lol!

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, that doesn't count lol! You should hook up with a student, just for the experience of it. I heard that the youngsters these days are really feisty in bed. Their sex drive is so contagious that it might drive you wild.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      No, student with a student does not count. It should be that you are not a student anymore when you hooked up with a student.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      @fashionees12 I guess that you should try and hooking up with students. What? It's not too late to try things new, right?

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    Has any of you been with on a hookup with a student? I've hooked up with a senior guy and he's been the captain of their basketball team. I had no regrets of having sex with him because he was really great! It was that night of having drinks with him and his buddy, but his buddy passed out so it was only between me and him. I wish there is some way that I could talk to him again and that's the downside of it, he's been too busy lately.
    I've hooked up with this highschool student and it was hot, actually I've known her older sister from college but she didn't want me, so I'd feel like banging her little sister so it would feel like as if I'd also banged her as well.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that the younger sister is hot too, can you believe it? You're actually fucking her baby sister, younger and fresher. She's also wearing her schoolgirl uniform that makes it 10 times hotter too!

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. You have a twisted point of view. The girl that you had banged was not the same as her sister. Those are two different people and as such must be treated distinctly.

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat well, you know what they say, guys love to fuck younger girls because girls at their age sees the loser in him. Oops, LOL!

What a great bitch. Hey, he is only a student and you are already on your 40s. It is like he's a son to you already. Come on. You had done it once to him so please do not do it over and over again as it does not look so nice.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, she should have looked for someone in her age. And she should definitely stop preying on younger guys. I just hope that there are only a few women who are into this kind of indecency.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett Right. How could she do that thing? Well, we know that we are free to love but should we have some limits, too?

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he even invited her over for some drinks and is anticipated for the sex part to happen. Boys are boys, they always feel horny and will always say yes when it comes to sex. Am I right?

While I like young men, I do not think that I would have sex with a senior high school student. Okay, if he is in college already then that would be fine with me.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby If I were to answer you that query then I would accept it. 18 years old and a huge cock? That would be so awesome! I would definitely take it. Oh, yeah! Bring it on!

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray It's okay if you do not want to have sex with a Senior High School student, no one is forcing you to do it anyway. So, how often do you usually hook up with those college dudes?

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove I could imagine that it would be huge. Oh, my gosh, I could not believe that I am now imagining how big his dick is. Bad thought. lol

Originally posted by SoftBaby View Post
    Has any of you been on a hookup with a student before? I've hooked up with a senior guy and he's been the captain of their basketball team. I had no regrets of having sex with him because he was really great! It was that night of having drinks with him and his buddy, but his buddy passed out so it was only between me and him. I wish there is some way that I could talk to him again and that's the downside of it, he's been too busy lately.
    SoftBaby have you messaged him yet? I bet that he already ghosted you and he's just saying that he is busy just to get away from you. I guess it's time for you to look for another student to fuck, why not try one of his team?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that is a possibility. It could be that he was just curious at that time that is why he accepted to be with her. Since the session was over and he doesn't want to be with her anymore then he could have said that he was just busy.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby I guess it's time for you to look for another student to fuck, why not try one of his team?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts too, exactly! I bet that his team might be twice as yummy as him, SoftBaby it's best if you should give it a try! There are plenty of jocks out there, not just him.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 I think that someone in their team already knows that the guy had a hookup with SoftBaby. But it's their decision if they wanted to hook up with her, it's possible that they'd give it a try since she's already experienced with almost everything, lol.

Oh, a basketball player! Hmmm, I guess that he has a big dick, then. I believe that he also plays well not just in the court but also in the bedroom. OK, it is accepted. lol.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that most of the basketball players have huge dicks. Now, I want to have an experience with a college basketball player. I might be fucked real hard. Oh, I could imagine how good it would be.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a bit old for a senior high school student but ok I might as well try it. lol. I could not imagine myself being fucked by a young man. Would it be wonderful? Who knows?

I could have a hookup with a college student just like my age. There is nothing wrong with that. Duh.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys your age already has a job, why not try and be with them? I'm sure there's nothing you should worry about when it comes to expenses since they will shoulder all the expenses and there's no need for you to split the hotel bills and drinks.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins it sounds like you're playing safe there, or okay, that must've been already your hookup preference and I wouldn't judge you for that, but I hope he's not a loser lol!

Oh, I'm not into students, sorry. I'd probably fuck their coaches? Professors? Hahaha
    What? Am I the only here that does not like fucking youngsters, especially students?

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      It would look bad if I fuck a senior high school student so just like you, I would go for the older ones like a coach. I think that a sports coach would be better as I would presume that he is the athletic type.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Is their principal hot? I would like to meet him and if he is yummy then I might have a sex with him. Otherwise, let me think if I would accept the idea of engaging with that senior high school student.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      While I like youngsters, I need to say pass on those senior high school students. I do not think that most of them would like to bang older women.
Working...
X