Wanted something more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted something more

My married friend is flirting around, she is flirting with a married man then this man wanted something more from her than just flirting. You all know what it is. What can you say about this?

If they both wanted something more than just flirting, you mean like being serious with each other, then they should leave their spouses and they should start dating instead. That's just my opinion.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      More like sex rather than serious, they wanted to jump straight ahead to bed rather than flirting

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Divorce would cost money and time. What is the assurance that after the divorces, they would be together? What if they won't last long and that what they had was just lust toward each other?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that they were serious with each other. I guess that they were just fooling around.

Originally posted by daddyslittleG1rl View Post
    My married friend is flirting around, she is flirting with a married man then this man wanted something more from her than just flirting. You all know what it is. What can you say about this?
    I think your married friend should ask the married guy again, maybe he's just messing with her. Remember, don't make sudden decisions for just something temporary. Tell her that daddyslittleG1rl.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by smilebaby View Post
      Remember, don't make sudden decisions for just something temporary.daddyslittleG1rl.
      Wow, that just hits me! Well, I've always been impulsive and I guess I needed that haha! From now on, I'd take your advice too Because, in the end, I'd always regret the things I do base from sudden decisions.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      She's too gullible to think that the guy she's flirting with is being serious with her. Those two are just looking for ways to get out of their boring relationship. It's best if they'd just leave their husband and wife so they'll be together as long as they want to.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby I thought of the same thing too! The married guy she's been flirting with is just messing with her to see how much she's into him. Well, I guess they're just flirting and wanted to show some online action, not the whole real thing. I just hope that I'm right.

Does she love her husband? If not then would she like to have a divorce first before flirting with an another man?

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      It's obvious that the woman just want to fool around with married men too and just want to have fun a bit. Being married is so stressful so I think she just want to explore more

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with H3r3foryou She's having fun on the side so I guess her marriage is somewhat okay but is on the edge at the same time. Luckily, she met a man that treats her right and fills the void for her.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Yup. Let them be divorced first then they could do anything that they want to have.

What an immoral woman. She is already married and there she goes flirting with a man - and not just a man - a married man for that matter. That makes it even graver. Well, what can we do? She could continue with her affair if that what makes her happy.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      So what would happen with their spouses. Cheating is a hurtful act. You just do not know the feeling of being cheated on.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove The married woman is happy with what she's doing, cheating, of course, and she does not feel like her husband's love is enough. I consider that maybe it's the husband's fault because he does not give her much love and attention, that's why.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte sure we can put the blame on the husband because of his shortcomings but it is not right to cheat on your spouse even if the love is not enough.

She could stay with her husband and make the other man her side man. She should make sure that nobody would know her illicit affair. She could be having two heavens at the same time. What a naughty woman.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Naughty? More like greedy, I don't know why can't she just spend some more quality time with her husband? I feel bad for the husband and the wife of the guy she's having an affair with.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, cutestman? Why can't she at least be contented with her husband? I bet that her husband also has a huge pack, but probably fails to give her much attention that she needed. The other guy must've been sweet to her and I think I can understand why she's always with him.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      It's time that she should choose between both men, it is not fair for the husband and for the man's wife, right? That's too much of her!

This a bit ridiculous. If you are flirting with someone then it is a given that you want more. The man, of course, would want something else more than flirting. She could have an extra marital affair if she wants to but there are consequences to take.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you know what they say, humans are such insatiable beings. My Philosophy instructor once said that.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasssa87 It is true that sometimes we aren't much content to what we have. Take them as an example, they're already married but instead of spending much time with their spouses, they just chose to cheat and I don't even know why. Why would they even do that now that they're married right? It's just wrong, I hope their spouses will soon find out about this.

Could they file divorces from their spouses so that they could be together already without any complications? If they like each other then they should make their relationship become real.

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they should file their divorces to each spouse so that they'll be together and be finally at peace.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      It's only flirting for a short time so why would they even consider having divorces? I think they just want to have fun without their partners knowing it

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      JennyREnz If its not something serious and maybe a one night thing then they should not consider having a divorce because its a waste of time and money

Who initiated the first flirting move? Was it your friend or the other man? If that was your friend then I could say that she is a big flirt. And what do we expect on those flirts? Nothing good.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      The wife and the married man are a BIG flirt for sure. They're both married and they aren't contented with their spouses, I'd feel bad even for their kids. I wish there was a way that they'll get caught because it's the only way for them to stop.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing good would happen but maybe they want to lay it off and finish it off with a one night fucking

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove If they are caught, all of them would suffer. Not just the two flirts but also their spouses. Every body would be ruined and that would not be good.

If I were that married man, I would not go that far. I think flirting is enough to ruin someone's perfectly married life. I hope that it will come to his senses that they should stop with what they're doing.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont even think that their marriage is perfect, Why would they end up flirting with each other? That to me doesn't sound like a perfect marriage
      Last edited by OreoEater789; 10-26-2019, 08:26 AM.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he would not come to his senses. We know that men flirt to get a score to those horny women. He may know the consequences of his actions but the call of the body is so strong that we won't care of the other things.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Flirting and stopping there? I do not think that any man would stop at that point. What is the essence of flirting when you would just stop there? Of course, you want to have more, right?

Your friend really has a thing for married men and I can't believe that she is also married, this would be tough maybe her husband is not giving her enough satisfaction and attention that's why she would go for married man too because they've got the experience, those two are such unfaithful spouse's

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      It's already a common thing having affair with another married person, in most cases I witness them at work especially if they want to get laid with another guy/girl besides their partner

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally uncalled for but if her friend is smart she better stop flirting if the man is looking for more than a fling

I bet that your friend also wanted to taste that man. Maybe, both of them are curious of each other. They could try for a one night stand to see for themselves if they are compatible.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol they are already married and why will they test if they are compatible? Mind you there are already married

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm wondering if they did make out after flirting with each other, I bet the woman got wet and they ended up in bed

They can flirt all they want but what matters is they should be aware that they have a ring as a sign of commitment and better stop what they are doing and if they want to cheat and fuck each other then its up to them but hope they don't blame it on you for not stopping them

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are both fools to me because they are totally aware that they are married and still flirt with each other.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      No, the friends should not be blamed at all. What did the friends do? Nothing, right? They kept silent, I assume. They did not give any advice that their friend would continue with it. It was the person's decision.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Marie25 that's true. Why can't they just be contented with their own partners, right? Life would be much easier if all people are just contented and satisfied with what they currently have in their lives.

Is the man that she is flirting a rich man? If he is then she must be into something other than sexual needs. lol.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      The man was wanting more. She could provide it. I bet she wanted some other thing, too. lol.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I think too. Maybe the woman is a gold digger and she is just flirting with him because he is richer than her husband. Anyway, it is a brilliant tactic if that's the case.

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I have not thought of this one before. I only knew of being horny and naughty so they cheat their husbands. It never occurred to my mind the possibility of the man being rich.
Working...
X