Online GF/BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online GF/BF

Do any of you here has an online girlfriend or an online boyfriend?
    Say, like you two always go online and be like actual boyfriend and girlfriend but don't have plans to meet, it just stays that way.

I used to have one on club penguin. (I hope y'all know Club Penguin), I was young and I don't know what relationship feels like, so I met an online friend, soon became my internet boyfriend. We always go online and play club penguin so we can chat and exchange sweet messages. Yeah, that was my online boyfriend, nothing else comes after.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh, my sister and I used to play that online game. Haha, yeah Club Penguin. Well, it's nice that you found yourself an online penguin...boyfriend hahaha
      What happened between you two? I heard that the game was already down, do you two still manage to talk 'til today?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      How long were you online lovers together? And how did it end?

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard of club penguin but I've never played that, but I bet that if I did, then maybe I might've met my online boyfriend there

Originally posted by AmazeAlive View Post
    Say, like you two always go online and be like actual boyfriend and girlfriend but don't have plans to meet, it just stays that way.
    I don't like online flings or online girlfriends. I would expect to meet them anytime soon, because if they're just a cock tease then I'm just wasting my time online instead of having REAL fun.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      If the girl is too far then you would not be able to meet her that easily. Thus, the online fun could be substituted to that real fun. Right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it would not feel as the real one but close to it.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you've tried having online flings but didn't work out the way you expected it to be, smilebaby I guess Iknow why you're acting a bit bitter about it.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      You are missing the point here. Those online boyfriends and girlfriends act as substitute for the real fun that you are referring to.

So, I have some male chat mates if that is what you are referring to. We chat like we are lovers but our fun are limited to chats and video chats only.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick So, that was when you were so young. My goodness, when I was young I did not flirt that much. When were those years? Like 10 years ago?

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      So if you are all lovers then its kinda gay that those male chat mates are also lovers withe each other lol or is it in a more friendly way?

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy Eh? What was that again? Male chat mates who are lovers with each other? But they are not gay, right?

Yeah, I had. But we did not even had an agreement that we were already online lovers. It is like we already knew that we were online lovers. We had some chats on a daily basis. Even had some cam2cam sessions. lol. But everything comes to an end. At least, I had tried once.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      cristel If that happened years ago, rekindling is kinda not that possible anymore. It could be that the man had other priorities in life. He could have a wife and children already.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn't you fall in love with him or at least had romantic feelings? Chatting on a daily basis can be quite intimate.

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      So, why did you stop this kind of a thing? Could there be a main reason why you did not continue anymore? Did it bore you already?

I used to have an internet girlfriend from an online game and it's sad that we didn't keep in touch. I was in high school and I wonder how she's doing and how she looks now.
    Last edited by cutestman; 10-24-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad you didn't get her name. Maybe you two are so caught up in the moment and just love calling each other using your usernames LOL!

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that she looks better now than she was in high schools. Few years had already passed and there could have been some changes with her life. Maybe she is happy now with her handsome boyfriend.

I had an online boyfriend and soon we get to talk on the phone. We didn't last long because I was naive, so immature. I was a teen and didn't know what love truly is, maybe he is my boyfriend or just some online puppy love but I was proud to tell my classmates that I have a boyfriend and he's name is Patrick.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh, those were the moments when you'd flaunt your so-called 'Online Boyfriend' to your friends and they'd think that it's cool to have one. Days after, some of them will start looking for an online boyfriend too so they won't feel left out, lol!

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap More like, online puppy-love for sure. I've met a lot of online puppy-love when I was young, it's kinda funny just thinking about it right now. Most of them are from different countries and of different ages, I didn't really care at all and I've been chatting with 5 guys at a time LOL!

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that Patrick misses you now, shumwap. It's been long since you two have been talking to each other, I can even sense that there is no closure between you two.

No because it's a waste of time. You feel like a loser if you think that you can become an online bf/gf so I would never act like im in a virtual relationship and I dont rely on seeing pictures that is hard to believe if he really looks like that in person

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's how you feel then I bet you never tried online dating and haven't experience that one if you feel like that

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point there BeautifulAglow.
      We all wanted the real deal here, so I guess it would be better if the relationship is real between you two.
      Not just a virtual relationship that looks like it's been made up.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not rely on pictures so I always go for video chats. In that way, I would be sure that I would be seeing him live.

I've had an internet girlfriend but she lives far away from me, she's from London and it's sad that she's already married now. Yes, we always keep in touch but I'm really happy now that she's happy

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      MikeInShiningArmor I bet that sometimes you could've wished that it was you all along that is with her right now and sharing the same happiness that she's feeling. Well, you've missed your whole shot and there's nothing you can do about it. Just be happy for her and you'll get to find someone who can make you feel happy.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Well its hard to pursue someone who is far from you and what's best for you is to find someone too now that she had found the love of her life

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still have a communication up to this day? If yes, that is strange as she is married already.

Originally posted by AmazeAlive View Post
    I tried pretending to be someone's online boyfriend, does that count? Well, it was just something I've done on a really boring day back in college. My mates and I are messing around online and been chatting with different women some of them even fell for it. Yeah, pretending to be someone's online boyfriend is all fun and games but I was scared that I might've fallen completely in love with her, that's why we called it quits immediately when she told me that she wanted to see me in person.

Comment

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I get that you're scared of commitments. Well, I feel bad for the girl because you broke her heart, you should've gave her a chance to make things work for both of you. I don't get why you're messing with her when she's being true to herself that she really likes you. Shame on you XYZKate

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be a pussy then back in college for not wanting to see that girl. It feels like you've just wasted your time doing this online thing back and never took advantage of a girl who wants to meet you

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      How long was that game before you quit it? Well, you could have arranged some dates with her. Sometimes, there are some what could have been moments in our lives.

Well I have one, We chat for almost a year and become friends but I actually considered him as a boyfriend at that time. Saw his kik profile and he was hot as fuck. This guy pretended to be from Russia but obviously hes Canadian living somewhere in Vancouver after I browse and stalked more about his profile I was more in loved then suddenly he had a confession that he is bisexual and currently dating a guy so I stop there and said that I was happy for him then that's it, starting from that moment I dont bother myself looking at his photos and talking with him anymore and said that I am also in a relationship now then we part ways
    Last edited by Alivens; 10-26-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that must have hurt. If he's a bi then there is still a chance and you must have followed up to him after some few weeks if they ended up together before parting ways

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so why don't you like a bisexual man? You said that he was hot as fuck, right? Oh, wait, why did he pretend as Russian when he could say that he is Canadian form the start.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens You should have wait if they ended up together, I think you are hurt so bad that's why you end things with him by the time you knew he is dating a guy

There are online boyfriends who are so demanding. They want you to be constantly online to play with them. It is like they are taking advantage of you. They ask you to bare this and that. They ask you to spread this and that. Yeah, right. I had known it all. lol.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      If you did some spreading, I am sure that you also asked him to spread his legs, too. lol.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, yes. I had experienced a couple to them. What can I say? Those were fun. lol.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you enjoyed those kinds of online boyfriends. I know because I experienced those stuffs in the past. lol.
Working...
X