Dating the boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating the boss

One of my besties confessed to me that she's secretly dating her boss, another thing I've learned is that her boss treats her like shit but acts sweets when they're alone. She 'low-key' wants to end things with him but she's scared that she might get fired.

Well, maybe she could consider resigning first before her boss might even fire her if she's really uncomfortable with their set-up.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      She does deserve a fresh new start. I can sense that in the long run, her work environment has become too toxic and unbearable for her too handle. I wish the best for her friend that she'll find a much safer environment to start over.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG That's what is running through her mind right now, to resign and end things with her boss

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      No, she should not resign. Why would she? She did nothing wrong. Is she a victim? I do not think so as she agreed with the affair.

I'd understand why she even dated him in the first place, maybe they were in love then in the long run, the work pressure is taking its toll on both of them which affects the relationship. Maybe she should consider talking to him, maybe it might change a bit.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You two are actually right TickleMyTesla Houservit they should talk about it to make things work because I think that they're really into each other. Though I haven't heard much of the whole story, I guess it's just that they're having a hard time at work.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe we could also include a scheme were she wants to reach on his boss pocket lol It might be possible

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit Like they said we are sometimes tempted to get in a relationship to our coworker but in her case its the boss which is difficult

How shitty did he exactly treat her? Is he humiliating her at work or pretends that she's the worst employee? Ohh, that's not good when it comes to the work environment, I'd suggest that she should tell him that he should stop treating her like shit. I guess he would become more aware of his actions, and she shouldn't think that he'll get him fired.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not allowed to humiliate other people in the workplace. But, anyway, she could just leave and find some other jobs. When she does that, she could be sure that her life would be peaceful.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl LoveYumTasty I think she should find a way to peacefully leave her current job, but her boss should not hold grudges with her own decision. He can sue him if he tries to make a sly move, he has to let her go so they would be at peace even it all ends there.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl She didn't tell me but I think its something that is verbal and physical abuse because she seems fine. I think its an act to show the other employee that he is not bias with her or show favoritism towards her

Originally posted by Blockro View Post
    One of my besties confessed to me that she's secretly dating her boss, another thing I've learned is that her boss treats her like shit but acts sweets when they're alone. She 'low-key' wants to end things with him but she's scared that she might get fired.
    Wait, are these the type of boss that are fat and slobby? If yes, she should leave him now 'coz she can do better. She can find some other job that might give her higher compensation and has a strict work environment. As in, no boss would ever hit on their employees and would never mistreat them badly.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet the boss only hits her in the ass lol and her situation is tough, that's her choice either leave or suffer in his hands

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy Lol! I even thought of them having some sexy time in his office then if they ever get caught, he might humiliate her for being slutty around him. That's pretty tough for her, and I think she has had enough of it though.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that boss is the fit and with abs kind? lol. That would be hard to let go, right?

Her boss has a dual personality of he treats her badly at work but treats her well when they are together. Or I think that the boss is married and he does not want to create a su****ion at the workplace that they are lovers to avoid any disasters.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      But don't you think that she's just overreacting when she said that her boss literally treats her like shit? She's the side-chick but why does she pretend to be the victim here?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat I think he is married but the way he treats him is to show the others that she is not favored by the boss at work so they will not doubt what's between them

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      The boss is just protecting his self. Nothing wrong with that. He could have been good to her but he chose a different approach. Not a typical one.

First, why did she allow herself to be just a side chick of her boss? She liked it so it was her fault in the first place.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Simple stupid, right? And now she can't figure it out herself how to undo all this. Then I guess she should move to a different place to get away from the big bad boss.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman From the start, she has been stupid. Having an affair with her boss, she being treated not nice, and now she does not know what to do so that concludes that she is a plain stupid woman. How pathetic.

Your story is somewhat vague. Does she want her boss? If yes, then what is her problem? If she wants to get away from her boss then she could resign. As simple as that, right?

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the boss is putting much pressure on her when they're alone too. That she wouldn't find another company or boss that would spoil her as much as the big boss does, it's like she's on a leash.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray Jasssa87 The fact that she put herself in that situation, she should've thought of those possible consequences but instead, she was confident enough to take it. I'm sure she'll be just fine, she's just stressed out from work that's all.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      She is a drama queen. She wants to make things big. She could simply leave the company and that's it. Her issues would all end.

You gave me an idea to date my boss. lol. No, that could not be. That would be a bit difficult to do. It would like be an impossible task. Anyway, going back to your post, she could resign and everything would be over. That is the very first thing that she should do. If she wants to have some peace of mind then she should change a job and make sure not to flirt with her next boss.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you letting her resign? She should expose the dirty acts of her boss before quitting her job. In that way, she could have some payback to what he did to her.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      fallinlove You would become mean when you do that one but I think that it would be a good idea to do it. lol.

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, but of course, she will definitely NOT date another boss to her new job. That is against the work policy, right? There should be no employee-boss relationship, there should always be professionalism within the work environment.

She dragged herself into that situation. I was going to feel bad for her but I'd think she deserves it. Let her suffer a little more and she'll see how it feels like stealing a married man like his boss and she gets toyed around by him as well.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, she dragged herself to be with him but she's too gullible and now he's just letting her suffer for his own pleasure. Well, that's what you get when you're fooling around with the boss.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt that the boss would give her an increase so she will never leave her

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      She already realized her mistakes. Give her a break, if she's not enjoying anymore then she has the right to leave her job and her abusive boss.

Their relationship is abnormal and its her fault for having such a complicated situation that is hard to deal with. If she knows what is best for her then use her boss for a salary increase or a pay bump

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that might do, Well its hard to keep your distance and be close with your boss nowadays because they are all assholes

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not normal for you? What makes you think that its not something normal? maybe on the way he treats her on the office because she may be dumb that's why lol

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it very normal expect for some things which sounds like an overacting.

At this time I think your friend is seeking for some help after confessing and revealing the truth behind her boss. She must thoroughly think about if she needs to quit and find another job. I bet his boss would do something in order for her to not leave the company. It might be hard but her fault anyway on having a relationship with the boss

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is tough indeed but if she dont want to suffer anymore at the hands of his boss then she better quit and find other jobs that suits her

She has an ace. She could backfire and reveal their illicit affair to the world. She would not lose anything when she does that one.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      But there's a possibility that she'll get fired if she does that. I guess it would be best if she just resign and leave her job. I honestly think that resigning is better than being fired.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong, she would actually lose something. That's her job and somehow her dignity. There is a tendency that people will look down on her because she dated her boss which is deemed to be inappropriate by some people.
Working...
X