Fantasy Fulfilled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Fulfilled

Has any of you hooked up with someone just so you can fulfill a fantasy of yours or the other persons? Mine was with the guy who used to baby sit me. He was eight years my senior and had a crush on him ever since. When he came back to town for their homecoming we cross paths at a bar. Since he was alone at the time, I ended up drinking with him and by the end of the night we hooked up

Been with someone who wants to be walked around his house like a dog. Since its been a while that I've gotten laid, I ended up doing it just so I can end the drought lol

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you have a collar with you while being walked around? But, my gosh, you did that just to get laid? How pathetic!

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      SupaPussy789 It was only less than 15 minutes. Just a simple dog walk, really.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 I did not have a collar; it was he who had a collar. Duh, could you comprehend well?

There was this old fuck buddy of mine who wanted to have the boss and secretary role play. She once told me to go at her workplace at a certain time and we ended up doing it on one of the conference rooms of her workplace

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      How were you able to sneak your sex session on the conference room during a work day? People in the office would be walking in and out of the workplace.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      So how did it feel to be a boss even if it was just a roleplay?

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have done it on the President's office! But of course, you won't have access to those kinds of offices. But don't you think that it would be fancier if you had done it there?

I was able to sleep with an old high school crush when I went back home after a year in college

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you flirted with him or it was the other way around?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      But this is a common thing, I guess. Unless if your crush was the top varsity player on your high school then that would be an achievement.

I had an ex who was taking medicine and I told him that I had a gynecologist-patient fantasy. So during his internship, he sneaked me into one of the clinics of one of the gynecologist and did it there

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that he "examined" you first before he fucked you. I'm guessing that it happened during the evening

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla Your guess was also as good as mine. I bet he examined her more than the normal examination required.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      So how did it go? How was the feeling of being laid down on the bed which are meant for pregnant women?

Are there really male baby sitters?

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there are male baby sitters out there. I used to have one when I was still a child

I had hooked up with a seminarian in the past. Although my fantasy was to be with a priest. Anyway, we had a great time together. After a year, I learned that he got out of the school. I do not know he is now.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it difficult to look for a priest in your area that you settled with a seminarian?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still have the fantasy to have sex with a priest? I know someone and I could introduce him to you.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you feel bad that he left the seminary because of you or you considered it as mission accomplished? lol

I once hooked up with a giant as he was so tall but he did not join any basketball games but we did some basketball moves like shooting, dribbling and the like on the bed. And yeah, he did know what he was doing. I enjoyed it much. lol.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't imagine how serious this basketball game roleplaying went for the both of you lol I wish I was the referee

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      So, you guys are basically acting crazy pretending to play basketball? Wait, were there props too, like an actual ball and ring inside the room? Wow, this comment is just unbelievable and hilarious!

Well, I can't think of one because I've got lots of them lol! Well, I fulfilled my own fantasy of cheating on my own boyfriend but he is there watching me fuck another guy. In other words, we had a threesome.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, I've never experienced having a threesome with 2 guys or having a supportive boyfriend like yours lol!

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that it counts as cheating if your boyfriend was there when you fucked another guy. That's what you call cuckolding

I fulfilled my own fantasy with this girl I hooked up with. She's really wild and hot, we do it in public most of the time and nearly got caught too. We even got the chance to fuck in the pool when no one was around.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't get your hopes up, she's just using you as well to fulfill her own fantasies.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum lol, my thoughts too exactly. They're both basically just hooking up so everything they do is just to gratify their sexual needs and fantasies.

A hookup I had last year just fulfilled my fantasy. She just gave me a blowjob the whole night and just ate my whole cum. She played with my balls but the cherry on top was when she sucked me until I went dry. Yes, we did not have sex, it's just that all night.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that she was really into sucking your dick that's why she agreed on sucking your dick an entire night

The one thing that I would love to try is have sex while I'm on a sex swing. Sadly, I haven't found a guy who owns one

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have thought about buying one of those myself
Working...
X