Inked and pierced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inked and pierced

Has any of you tried hooking up with someone who is inked and pierced? Dating a guy with tattoos is a major turn on for me. When it comes to piercings, specifically earlobe piercings make a guy look more attractive and bad-ass (even if it were tunnel earrings). I don't care what my friends or family might say, as long as we're both happy. I know that it's 2019, but there are still some people who would shame others for being inked and pierced but I don't care at all. They're always the nicest people I've known.

My ex-boyfriend is pierced and inked, he is the nicest boyfriend that I ever dated even if we broke up lol.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I could relate very well. I also had a boyfriend similar with what you had and he was actually nice, even nicer than most of the boyfriends that I had.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      I never had a nice tattoed boyfriend. You girls are lucky you've found one lol

I'm not a fan of piercing and tattoos for myself, but I agree that they're the best people to be around with. I would certainly date a girl with a fair amount of tattoos and piercings.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, men who had inks and pierces are fine but not for the women. Maybe, I am still a bit traditional when it comes to that aspect.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet some women look so damn attractive with piercing and tattoos as long as they're confident about it.

My recent date has tats and there's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      There's nothing wrong with anything in this world, if they're happy with their looks and doing no harm then there is no problem about that.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      1nytstand Agree! Very well said.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, there is nothing wrong with having tattoos on the body.

Sometimes, society judges us for the appearance that we have. There are so many good people who are inked and pierced yet they are mostly classified as untrusted.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Most people nowadays are inked and have piercings because it has become a trend

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      But we could deny the fact that most guys who had tattoos were also on the criminal side. I mean, statistically, men who have tattoos had the higher chance of going to the prison most specially if they are part of a gang.

Hooking up with men who have inks and pierces is one of the best experiences that I had. You just do not know how good they are. Really, you just have to try it for yourself.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a good plan, I should hook up with inked men. I've had a few inked friends and they're really the coolest ever!

I have tattoos, but no piercings, and I have been with women who are tattooed and pierced and women who have none. I enjoyed them all.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the people who have inks and pierces are more aggressive in bed. Could you verify that one?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder that is correct in my opinion.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      hulagirlsexsexyum I will have to Yes, they do tend to be more aggressive, wild, and crazy in the bedroom.

I like men who have little tattoos only. I do not like when tattoos are already allover their body. A little piercings are okay and again I do not like the too much piercings on their bodies. I find them hot and yummy. lol.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you clearly don't like a man with piercing and tattoos already lol

Do girls even care if I have a beer belly and would just date me coz I'm inked? Lol.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not like men who have beer belly. It looks unappealing to me. Sorry.

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      You should get more tats and do some crunches there dude lol

I don't really care if the guy has ink on his body or not. But when it comes to piercings, it all depends on where it was located

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you date a guy with tongue piercing? Would be okay for you? Or would you choose a guy with a piercing on his eyebrow?

I've never dated anyone with rad tats and multiple piercings. Although tats are okay, if a guy has nipple piercings it would be a no for me.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you ever think of dating a guy that has nipple piercings? Do you tell them to take off their shirts for you to inspect? lol

Yes, I have actually dated men who are both inked and pierced. But when it comes to piercings, never been with someone who had a Prince Albert

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      What is a Prince Albert? I am not aware of that.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap It is a kind of piercing that is found on the cocks of men.
Working...
X