My Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mistake

Has any of you had a hookup or one night stand that you immediately regretted or felt guilty of doing it?

It was with the guy that I hooked up with in order to get back to my boyfriend (at the time)

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you did not get your boyfriend back. LOL.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not understand. What was the connection of the hookup in getting back of your boyfriend?

Yes, it was the guy that my roommate was seeing when I was in college

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she manage to learn that you cheated with her man? Why did you choose her man, by the way?

Hooking up with a coworker after a work related event and pretending that nothing happened between the two of us

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat Yep. That was the first and only affair that I had with that co-worker.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss It was like we did not know each other. Well, that was already good.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby I am not aware if he was married at that time or had a relationship.

Does sleeping with someone because of beer goggles count? Because I've been in that situation a couple of times already

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet those guys that you've slept with because of your beer goggles were thankful for them lmao

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you had done it multiple times already so when will you learn?

It was with this guy that I lost his v-card on me. He wanted to be his girlfriend after the encounter and I told him that it would be much better that we just be fuck buddies. Called me a slut because of it

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      You might accidentally have ruined girls for him because of what you've done ol

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you happen to lose his v-card on a bar? Someone might have seen it and called him.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla she's talking about the guys virginity when she mentioned about the v-card lol

Yes,there have been a couple of them that I slept with that I really regretted since I expected much from them

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Expectations hurt us so we should tone down our expectations.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Are they your exes by any chance or they're just one night stands?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you have high standards when it comes to the men you hookup with lol

I regret going out with a guy even if he drove miles for a one night stand. He was the worst! Worst of the worst!

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he drove miles for you then why would you even expect good sex? He's tired and he's expecting more from you! Lol

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 I know that he was a bit tired but I was really expecting something great from him but I was just disappointed.

I regretted having drunk sex with the ugliest girl I've met online. I felt bad for leaving her that's why I stayed for the night because she paid for all the expenses just to get laid with me.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you end up wearing some beer goggles that's why you decided to sleep with her or you're just horny and might as well do it with her since she's with you?

I'm guilty of hooking up with my classmate in college. Rumor has it he was great but he wasn't, nope, never! Not just one bit.

Comment

I only regret that there were a couple of ladies that I should have tried to have a relationship with instead of just a sexual hook up, but I was young and my dick was doing all the thinking, not my brains.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried reaching out to any of those ladies? Or you're already content with what happened in the past?
    Working...
    X