To flirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To flirt?

They say that you have to be someone you would want to date.
    Since I want to date someone who could be laid down, shall I make myself flirty?

I am beautiful. So following your logic, I need someone handsome. Hmmm, that makes sense to me. And yeah, most of the men whom I had dated were handsome. I think that flirting comes natural when your date is a hot and handsome man. Do you agree?

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, my flirtiness reaches up to the highest level when a man is too hot to resist. lol.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Way to go, girl. I agree with you. Just keep on going.

Well, no one is preventing you from flirting with your dates. If your sole purpose is to get laid, then go on and have a good time with those men.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am agreeing with this one! If we want it, we should get it.

Are you sure that you don't flirt with guys that you're planning to hookup with?

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be the type who doesn't notice that she's flirting with a guy

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      VaginalDestruction do you think that she's that clueless?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I know how to flirt.

Is there something wrong with just being yourself in order to find somebody to have sex with?

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      What she might be talking about is try and do more to get yourself noticed rather than just rely on being yourself

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      No, there is nothing wrong with showing the real you. It would even be better as you had shown your true color than being so colorfully fake.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing wrong. I think that we should be ourselves.

Sometimes, we must put a restrain on ourselves. We should not be flirty at all times and with all of our dates. Would it be fine if we reserve the flirtiness on the most deserving one?

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you restrain yourself or you're flirty 24/7?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you say that er should restrain ourselves? Could it be that you have been rejected before?

If a man likes you, you do not need to be flirty. He would be the first one who will make a move to get you.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins That man should not be too shy. He should remember that his dick needs something. lol.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, there are men to could not tell their true feeling even if they love the woman. Seemingly, they do not have the courage to speak what their hearts want.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, you have a point there. Men would do a move if they like a woman.

Why not just go ahead and ask him directly? There's nothing wrong with a woman asking a guy out at this day and age

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be quite embarrassing if he turned her down right? Lol.

I'd flirt around then suddenly be straightforward about my feelings towards a guy I really like. Life's too short to be shy all the time.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been rejected by the guy that you're flirting with?

I would suggest to just be yourself. You don't need to be something that you're clearly not in order to get laid. Unless you're too desperate already, then go ahead and be flirty in order to easily get the attention of the guy

Comment

Working...
    X