Kinda Disappointing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda Disappointing

Has any of you hooked up with a well endowed guy who doesn't know how to use his dick properly? Like all he tries to do is to shove it all inside your holes

Guess what, I like those guys who have big dicks and all they know is just shoving around. I just enjoy those moments of being pounded.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So you wouldn't mind if what they're doing is hurting you already?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If you enjoy those guys who have big cocks, do you happen to enjoy the men who have average dicks?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I enjoy average dicks, they hit my g-spot instantly than of guys with huge dicks, it pains me for days.

There's been a couple of guys who were exactly like that. Had to be the one who does all the work in order for it to be pleasurable for the both of us

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you had hard times with them. I bet you were in pain while doing it with them.

While I like big dicks, I do not like the ultra big dicks, as it pains me. Now, if they are well-endowed and all they do is just to shove it to me, I am pretty sure that that would give me pain. So, as much as possible, I stay away from them.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      What would be the right sized dick for you?

Been in that situation maybe once or twice. Had to coach him in the middle of sex so that we would both enjoy it

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      What did you do to him when he didn't followed your instruction?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      And where did you learn all the teachings that you coached to him?

I've been with one but I would still prefer to do it with someone who has an average sized dick and knows how to use it properly

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      I would prefer an above average one rather than an average one. I feel like a little pain would add up to the sex. lol.
      Last edited by sexsexgirlnowme; 07-22-2019, 10:34 AM.

I have encountered some men who have really huge dicks but I think they were able to do the things that they needed to do. I did not have complain.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're not the type who's easily satisfied when it comes to sex?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe those were the well experienced ones as they knew what they were doing. You should be happy that you have not encountered a dumb giant yet.

Sadly, I've encountered a few. He would even shove it inside me even if it's still too soft. *Facepalm*

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that his dick would just slide out or it would immediately go hard once inside

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      "Baby, Imma hit your ovaries", yeah sure with your needle-sized dick LOL!!

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      If it was too soft, then for sure it did not penetrate you then you got so frustrated that you had to do some maneuvers to make the dick hard. Am I right?

Been with someone who was really packing that when we did it I ended up bleeding a bit because he doesn't know what he's doing. When he saw the blood, he thought that it was my first time

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he mentally gave himself a pat in the back when he saw the blood lol

Such a shame being a man that does not know how to use his dick. I know some ladies who deserve to have one, they even got balls than most men do.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you think that's a bit too sexist? Probably he's not used to different partners that's why he can't perform well.

Most of the well endowed guys that I've been with just relied on the in and out action and nothing else

Comment

Working...
    X