Mild Sex Fantasies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild Sex Fantasies

I know that most of the time we talk about the wildest and craziest fantasies that we have. So I just want to know what was the mild ones that you had? Mine was cuddling with a guy after sex and we would fall asleep

Holding hands and looking at each others eyes while we're having sex

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Holding hands would still be possible but looking at each other's eyes while having sex would be difficult to do. How about if the area is dim lighted, how would you be able to see each other's eyes?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      I like holding hands while lying in bed while staring each other and talking sweet nothings. But this had not to be done during sex.

Masturbate in front of each other as a foreplay

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you still be having a good sex after the two of you were done with masturbating?

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Me and an ex has done that a couple of times before. And once we're done having sex, it was one of the most intense and passionate sex experiences that I had at the time

This one is a cliche which is laying my head on his chest after sex

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      And you would fall asleep on it while he's playing with your hair?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not like this one at all! His chest would be both sweaty and sticky and I just do not want to place my head on that location. Eeeewww.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love when a woman Lay's her head on my chest after sex,, the smells of her hair and perfume are very relaxing to me,,, and usually get me stimulated to go another round.

The mild ones? Just holding each other's genitals. I will have to hold and stroke his cock while he just rub my clit.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a good thing to do while lying in bed under the thick sheets.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually fallen asleep while holding his dick?

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme that sounds like an awkward way to fall asleep

Never been with a guy who would whisper sweet nothings to me while we're doing it

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never been with a guy who would say sweet nothings during sex. I don't think someone would be able to do it.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype I beg to differ. Had an ex who would do exactly that. If you want, I can give you him number lol

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Can you introduce that ex of yours to me? I want to experience the whispers of sweet nothings while doing it.

Originally posted by Airglax View Post
    cuddling with a guy after sex and we would fall asleep
    Doing this after a couple of rounds of raunchy sex is the perfect cool down activity

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you tell us how raunchy can you get during sex?

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      GoobleHipur As raunchy as I can get. I could moan loudly and I could also do the dirty talking.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely like your style,, I love to hear a woman moaning and talking dirty haha.

After sex, I like cuddling too. But I do not think that we would get to sleep right away. We need to take showers after cuddling for a while. We need to freshen up first before sleeping.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on the getting freshened up
Working...
X