Older Or Younger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Or Younger?

When it comes to hooking up or relationships, do you prefer being with someone who's a few years younger or someone who's older?

I don't mind whether he's a few years older or younger. What's important is that we have a good connection

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      A good connection in terms of what exactly? Is it when comes to interests and hobbies?

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, interests and hobbies could be added into that. But I was actually referring to the sexual connection. If he is good at making love, then no problem at all.

Always been with guys who are a bit older than me since I often learn a lot from them when it comes to different things in life

Comment

I have always been with people who were fairly close to the same age as i am but if I had a choice I would probably go with younger

Comment

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that most guys actually enjoy doing it with younger women. Also most of my male friends are into them as well

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        When we're Young we all want to be adults so we think,, until we actually become adults and have to be responsible for so much,, and then time runs away from us and we start looking back on our youthful day's and wanting to go back in time so I think that is why older men and women want to have sexual encounters with younger people.

I prefer younger men. They are more aggressive when it comes to dating. And not just dating but also on the bed.

Comment

• scrumptious1
        scrumptious1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you the type who enjoys doing it a bit rough?

Most men are similar. So it does not matter to me if they are younger or older. As long as they are not too young and not too old. But I would say a maximum of five years younger or older as a tolerance level.

Comment

Younger men are mostly immature so I prefer to choose the older men. Older men are mostly more knowledgeable in life.

Comment

Actually prefer men who are a bit older than me. Because there's a chance that he would always treat me when we go out

Comment

Have dated both and I would prefer someone who's a bit younger but not the type who's still in her party girl stage

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
              hulagirlsexsexyum commented
              Editing a comment
              You can't keep up with party girls that's why you're not interested to sleep with them?
          Working...
          X