• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I can manage a friend like that. hmp

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Does that mean that you would automatically dump her as a friend?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      no, but it'll be really hard keeping up with her

Originally posted by iwantsexnowplease View Post
    If she's my friend, I would call her that as a joke. But I would have a serious talk with her as well to know the reason behind it
    This might be the safest route to take when it comes to that

Comment

Honestly it's it just a word with a meaning that someone put to it . A word can really mean what u want it to in your .own head to everybody else its just perception .and how diffrend people perceive different things

Comment

I will not call him or her a slut and I would always remind him or her to get tested just to be safe

Comment

If she's with me during the time, then yes, definitely a slut.

Comment

I'll tell her that she's been a bad girl and she needs to be spanked because of it lol

Comment

I woukd not call her a slut unless we're having that type of freaky sex...

Comment

• demoomed
                demoomed commented
                Editing a comment
                So its just dirty talk with her then?

• justjuice
                justjuice commented
                Editing a comment
                There really is no such thing as a slut... If you like to fuck.. Then fuck.. I know I am.. Whenever I can.. Who am I to judge...But it sounds so nasty and such a turn on when you fucking or whatever gets you off... I've used them all and even made up a few..

I just think that she's plain horny. Unless she's the one who admits that she is a slut

Comment

• Cum4us
                Cum4us commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes if a woman shows the same desires she's called a whore and a slut I love sex I like to try new things all the time I wanna have fun and live like but the funny thing is her man will call her a slut but be fucking everything that movie what's wrong with know what you want

A slut in my opinion is a one who fucks 3 or more men a day not a week. And who brags about it too and don't care what her friends think of it unless of course she is fucking their bf or husbands

Comment

• LiquidAss
                LiquidAss commented
                Editing a comment
                you forgot to include that she's getting paid for it

• hardasnail
                hardasnail commented
                Editing a comment
                getting paid for it makes her a whore/prostitute.

• LiquidAss
                LiquidAss commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for correcting me, I often confuse the meaning of those two words

I will only call someone a slut if they ask me too. In my opinion what you do with your body is up to you. So she is enjoying her time to the fullest.im thinking about asking her if she can add me to her line up

Comment

I'm just different I guess....
                I can't call a chic a slut or day she's being slutty if I act the same way. Even if she's exclusive with a partner and I'm the side dick or a side dick. Emotionally hippocritical shows lack of maturity. I'm 100% all man. Leave the boys and their possessiveness in high school where they belong.

Comment

slut is a lable. usually thrown out there by the men shes ignored, the ones who wanted to solely posses her and by the females who were jealous of her promiscuity. in high school a freind even labled me a male slut. what ever. i had allways liked the girls that bore that stigma and apprecieted their sexual appitites and most of them who they were as people woman makes money selling sexual favors she gets labeled a whore, but come on; aren't we really all whores in one way or another. believe me if I can make money selling my body I would gladly do it over what I do now and if that's what makes a woman happy and let her enjoy her life but if we're going to throw out labels how about ignorance and immaturity

Comment

Someone who is in multiple relationships.

Comment

I wouldn't if she's not being a home wrecker shit let her get hers most guys are

Comment

• Snugglebear
                        Snugglebear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That's the one of the things that is wrong with our society. It is alright if the guy does it, but if it is a woman, she would be looked down because of it

A chick who can make out everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X