Passed Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Out

I knew this girl I had always liked for years and finally one night at a pool party of a mutual friend, she drunkenly agreed to hook up with me in the guest bathroom. I knew she was hammered and I was a little tipsy. I just went for the whole thing before she ever sobered up. This girl gave me a stiff boner. In fact, just kissing her made my dick feel like it would explode. I fingered her a little and then she said she felt tired and just passed out on the bathroom floor and went to sleep. I could hear her snoring. I sat down beside her and fell asleep sitting up with the most painful boner I had ever had in my life. After a few hours, we both woke and she wouldn't look me in the eye. We didn't speak after that.

Shame on you! That is not cool what you did. Men like you are shameful and I wouldn't be caught dead with someone like you. That poor girl needed you to help her out and not help yourself to her goodies. You definitely are an embarrassment to men. She did good not talking to you again.

Comment

You clearly went off the rails with this situation. I wish your boner was even more painful for what you did. I am so glad she fell asleep and left your crooked ass. You don't deserve to have sex with anyone who is drunk and helpless.

Comment

I agree that hookup was futile. You should have left it for another time. Apparently, she was not up to par nor conscious enough to know where she was and what she was doing. You overstepped your boundaries and I wouldn't speak to your ass either.

Comment

I think that is wrong. You should never take advantage of anyone who is drunk. You should protect someone like that. Who cares if you had a boner?

Comment

Me too. It is downright dirty and not that cool to have done this man. Women should be protected when they are drunk.

Comment

I didn't know she was that drunk when we first went into the bathroom since it looked like she wanted to have sex, but it was when she fell asleep that I really noticed it. My bad! I agree that I should have taken care of her. It is history now and it won't happen again. 👍

Comment

It is like raping her or attempting to do that if she didn't fall asleep. You are a poor example of what a man should do.

Comment

The girl was helpless. You should be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                  X