Sex Cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Cry

One time I hooked up with this guy just after I had broken up with my boyfriend of three months. The breakup was really fresh and I was still not over him. The guy was nice, but I wasn't feeling him and probably didn't give him that much chance. Anyway, we went on a date one night and I ended up getting tipsy and invited the dude over to my house. We ended up having sex and in the middle of it, I started crying and calling my boyfriend's name. WTF. He was upset. He said it was a turn off. And he just got up and left. Never saw him again.

OMG! That shit is funny in a sense. Not laughing at the transvestite by any means, but how everything down. You must have been shocked bro. I guess that was more like it and that is why you ran for dare life...lol. This sounds like a story and not real life...lol

Comment

That shit is funny as hell. Your dick probably died the instant you saw that dick coming at you and you know you went there for sex with a woman.

Comment

She must be laughing at your ignorance. And I guess you did not see the bulge before you went to the house. Or maybe she was dressed in a skirt that the bulge couldn't be seen. Who knows? But, you should have told her your sexual preference and that you were not bi!

Comment

Take it easy man. It is not a big deal. A transvestite thinks that her lifestyle is normal and she dates only men, even though she wears a dress and make up. That is what fooled you.

Comment

It is a serious thing for a transvestite and not to be taken funny.

Comment

I was shocked..I mean it. Didn't know that this was such a sensitive topic though. Sorry, I had a laugh at it, but it was funny and I think I was more laughing at myself for being fooled. It's all good man. I will make sure to find out a person's lifestyle before we hook up.

Comment

She thought that you knew about her lifestyle and so you are the one that should have told her you didn't know. You don't have to make it look intentional. Something else must be behind this. 😒

Comment

She looked too much like a woman. Maybe where you met her made her think that you didn't mind.

Comment

You thought 'she' was a woman...eh..eh..eh! What some men will do for some booty? Be fooled! Yes, you got pranked.

Comment

So are you sad he left or happy it didn't got any further?

Comment

• shumwap
                        shumwap commented
                        Editing a comment
                        She felt guilty with what she's done already. Don't ask her if she's sad that he left

Seems like he was really in to you, if it was a casual one date, then most men wouldn't mind.

Comment

Can't think of more brutal ways to break a man's ego. Haha

Comment

• scrumptious1
                          scrumptious1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          She broke it really bad though, the man didn't probably see that coming.

• shumwap
                          shumwap commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He didn't, that's why he walked out.
                          Last edited by shumwap; 06-04-2018, 04:11 AM.

This story reminded me of the Grey's Anatomy episode where Meredith cried while she's having sex with George

Comment

If I was the guy, I would understand that you're crying because you're feeling guilty with what we're doing. But calling out his name feels like adding insult to injury already

Comment

Working...
                          X