Talk Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Shit

Hooked up with this guy and had an instant physical attraction with him. We went to dinner and all of that, but loved spending time fucking around in his car. We would go on the beach and fuck. Everywhere we could find some privacy, we were tearing each other clothes off. He was well endowed and love to flaunt that. I didn't mind cause I loved to feel his stiff manhood inside of me until I came. But, one thing I didn't like, he would boast about how many women he fucked and how they loved his dick. He would not stop talking bullshit until I got tired of his ass and left him. Bye boy!

I hate when a man thinks he is all that! I just hate and so I feel you girl! No man should boast about how many girls he had sex with. That ain't cool. And it sounds like he is a bit insecure and don't have any confidence, if you should ask me.

Comment

That son of a bitch could be lying too. Never trust a man that thinks he has to show off about things like that. He could be lying about everything and that is some bullshit anyway. You did good to leave his sorry ass! Please!!!

Comment

If you were both attracted to each other, you could have worked it out too and not say bye to him. You coulda told him how annoying it was making you feel. Maybe, he woulda stopped. But you didn't even give it that chance. Slow down and rethink this thing. There are worst things than that.

Comment

He sounds like a wuss...no game...He is too into himself and that is not cool. So I would be tired of his ass too. You did good to tell him bye. He thinks he is all that and he is not the only one with a big dick. He needs to take a chill pill.

Comment

His manhood is a problem to him. He doesn't know how to handle it and thinks that a big dick makes a man who he is. That is a bunch of baloney. And the fact that he has to always be talking about himself says a lot about his own insecurities. Good move...leave his sorry ass.

Comment

Yes, I just had enough of his bullcrap. Could hear his voice playing over and over in my head how good he is in bed and how big his dick is. I had to get the hell out of there before he overpowered me with all this shit. Thanks for all your remarks

Comment

Good riddance. I guess that really showed him not to be so full of himself and not every girl is drooling over him

Comment

Working...
                X