Favorite Raunchy Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Raunchy Stories

Can you share some of the raunchiest stories that you've heard or read. I'm not talking about the ones that happened to you but the ones that you've ready that made you wet or hard by just reading or hearing it

Wasn't really turned on by it, but I just find it really funny. I've read about this gay couple who got caught having sex. The top guy pulled out really fast that bottom shoots out his shit which covered the top guy and which made him (top) puke on the bottom guy

Comment

I actually watched my male friend and his girlfriend at the time do it during a party. The two of them are quite notoriously known for always making out during parties and they took things to the next level that night

Comment

• JoeyBaby
        JoeyBaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that everyone at the party was cheering them on while they're fucking

An ex told me about that one time that she slept with her friend who was a lesbian.

Comment

Not sure where I've read this, but there was this couple who were going to do doggystyle, but the guy accidentally puts it on the wrong hole. The girl suddenly leaps out of the bed and the guy says never knew that we're going to do the frog position lol

Comment

• Blockro
          Blockro commented
          Editing a comment
          I heard this a lot of times and it's pretty cliched (and lame) story.

I don't really remember a particular story, but I often read the ones who share in those women's or men's magazines like Cosmo, FHM, etc...

Comment

Had this friend in college who was able to sleep with two girls who were dorm mates for a month. Both of them knew that he was sleeping and didn't really mind it. According to him, one was so horny that he told the girl to let him rest for an hour since they've been going at it for 2 hours straight already

Comment

• carzin89
            carzin89 commented
            Editing a comment
            He's one lucky guy. He should have at least tried to have a threesome with them

• AirAngelsAmaze
            AirAngelsAmaze commented
            Editing a comment
            I bet that you envied him since he was fucking two girls at the same time

Had a male friend who tends to over share sometimes. He had an ex who was terrible when it comes to giving blowjobs and there was this one time that he was forced to jack off instead. And once he came he asked her to lick off the cum on his hands

Comment

• Movievestre
            Movievestre commented
            Editing a comment
            So did the girl licked it clean or not?

• DanniMoon
            DanniMoon commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that the girl would often scratch the shaft with her teeth when she's sucking his dick?
            Last edited by DanniMoon; 02-11-2019, 07:09 AM.

During an award ceremony my senior year of high school, my boyfriend and I snuck off to have sex in the gym bathrooms. Little did I know, my parents were in the audience waiting for me to get the award I didn't know I won. That one was hard to explain.

Comment

Working...
          X