Close Sexual Encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Sexual Encounter

In the middle of sex with this date, I hear the garage door opening and my dad coming home early from his shift. Shit, Shit, Shit! I was just about to reach my climax. Damn! I pushed him off me and ran to get my robe. I told him he had sixty seconds to get dressed and get the hell out before my dad came through the garage door. He grabbed his pants and hopped into them and then I dragged him like a rag doll down the stairs opposite to the garage door. I didn't realize he had left his shirt behind and it was 30 degrees outside. I didn't care. I pushed him out the door as he gave me this puppy dog look. As soon as I put down the blinds, my dad walks in. I greeted him and ran back up the stairs to my room where I get a text from my date. He said, 'that was fun, uh?" I had to smile. That was a close encounter.

Sounds like you had fun up to the point that your dad came home. It is just the gamble you made and you got to live with it. At least you got him out the door in time and your dad didn't have to find out. That was a close call for sure.

Comment

That 30 degree weather musta been a killer for him. The poor boy!

Comment

You ain't paying rent in your parents home so of course, you have to be careful who you bring in and respect your parents too.

Comment

You should have planned your sexual encounter around the time daddy would come home. Looks like there was no plan and so you have to deal with the outcome, don't you think? But, to drag that dude out the door is another story. He must have been shocked out of his mind.

Comment

You could have put him in your closet, waited until your dad went to his room and then lead him quietly down the stairs in his shirt and out the door. It never had to be so dramatic.

Comment

My dad is an angry man and had he seen that dude in his house, he would not hesitate to punch him out so seeing that I know the angry man that dad is, I could not take the chance. It is better that I put him out in the cold than have him face my dad. It is just that simple.

Comment

Couldn't you have hidden him somewhere else in the house until dad went upstairs? That was brutal. I wouldn't have done that and how old were you anyway to be fucking in your parent's home? Just asking!

Comment

Maybe you thought your dad would do something to him, if he saw him...lol. I agree it is a gamble. 🤣

Comment

I understand why you put him out in the 30 degree weather, but that must have been a cold night for him. He probably wouldn't come back to your house to have sex..lol! 😊

Comment

I think it all adds to the thrill! O ME! DAM YOU! Lol

Comment

Thrills & chills!

Comment

Only live once I say! We're there is a will there is away! Plus is exciting hiding! Lol

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
                            hulagirlsexsexyum commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I guess that you have a similar experience as well?

Any other thrilling stories from you guys?

Comment

Working...
                          X