Sex adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex adventure

What is the most bizarre place that you had sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend? Mine was in an abandoned asylum rumored to be haunted, we were supposed to explore it but my boyfriend was so horny at that time that we ended up having sex instead.

At a back alley of a bar that I worked in when I was in college

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that it happened more than once considering that you worked at the bar?

A hot tub at a ski resort. Luckily we're already done when the other guests of the resort came to join us

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! At first, I thought the both of you got caught by the other guests.

A parked car inside a parking complex. Our car was the only one parked on that floor that's why nobody saw us

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you really planned to do it there or it was just perfect timing?

I think that you already know what it means if I told you guys that I'm a member of the mile high club

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can help me to join that club as well

We did it on the beach when we had an outing.

Comment

We were so horny that we had sex in the hood of his car in the middle of the night with the stars and the moon watching above us.

Comment

At my friend's house balcony. He told me to go there for a second and we had a quickie.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Did anybody saw you guys doing it there and was it during the day or night?

• Tastype
        Tastype commented
        Editing a comment
        It was at night luckily no one saw us but I'm not really sure with that.

At the restroom of a certain club, it was so exciting and thrilling.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
        BunnyPeachShang commented
        Editing a comment
        At least no one knocks on the door while you are having sex.

• kizliak
        kizliak commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, luckily no one did that. Lol

I did it once in our campus laboratory room with a foreign exchange student.

Comment

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        You really are a wild one back then, aren't you?

Had sex with my boyfriend once in our classroom during our college days.

Comment

• Movievestre
        Movievestre commented
        Editing a comment
        Alivens I don't mind if there was a CCTV as long as we had a great sex. Lol

• elatederic
        elatederic commented
        Editing a comment
        Never expected that you're a bit of an exhibitionist

• Alivens
        Alivens commented
        Editing a comment
        Movievestre Lol, I bet the security personnel enjoyed watching it if ever there's a CCTV at your classroom.

At the cabin of a Ferris wheel. It was an unforgettable experience.

Comment

• InsightChic
        InsightChic commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't tell me you did it while the Ferris wheel is moving.

My super hot, ginger ex gf and I had a good suck n fuck session in her parents RV while we were on a trip with her whole family! We did it side by side in one of those little cubby hole beds....her mom in the bed right beside us, AND her sister in the one above ours! Busted HUGE cum load pulling out of her pussy, & splattering it all over her lower back/ass!

Comment

• StoveLove
        StoveLove commented
        Editing a comment
        I will love to experience that with you. I bet you are an expert in sex.

• Saltinte
        Saltinte commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that what I call a sex adventure.

• mhkkhm00
        mhkkhm00 commented
        Editing a comment
        StoveLove I definitely make it my main priority to get my female partner off at least once or twice before I get off!

We had sex in a morgue. Next to a dead body of a man who had a heart attack earlier that day. It was creepy and hot as hell.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
        SandyDempsey commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I'm as brave as you were. I can't even look at a corpse, let alone have sex right next to it!

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        You will never think of that when you guys are horny.

Senior year, I had sex with my ex, on the front steps of my high school, while everyone was waiting to let in for the morning! She wore a skirt for the FIRST time to school that day, with no panties!! She came over to me, took my hand, and we went half-way up the steps, and she told me to sit down. She then sat in my lap, facing away from me, and covertly started rubbing my dick to a massive hard-on, that it had to be freed! I thought it was just gonna be a handjob, but she lifted up slightly, spreading her skirt to where it completely hid our actions. Quick like she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers down to completely free my erection. That's when I felt the warmth of her pussy on my crotch. She looked back my way with that knowing grin of playfulness, and then raised a brow, asking me if I was game? I lined up my cock with her dripping pussy lips and rubbed it back and forth till they spread and started sliding over the head of my dick. Soon, with only just sitting there, and flexing our genital muscles, she was balls deep, and squeezing the fuck out of my cock!! She came with a minute or two. I wasn't about to come inside her, so I said I close behind her, and about to cum. She then lifted her pussy all the up to the tip and slammed her ass back down quick and hard acting as though she lost just lost her balance and fell back down. She did this one more time, except she got off me and "fell" back facing me, with her mouth engulfing my cock and sucked the cum out and took several blast down her throat, swallowed, and then returned to her original position on my lap with our scents all out in the open. I quickly put the tamed beast back in my pants under the cover of the skirt. Then I wrapped my arms around her and held her close while we continued to wait for school to begin. She wore that skirt a few more times while we were together, but that is hands down the bizzarre experience and place ive ever had sex.

Comment

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        That was a very good experienced for you. Honestly, I get a little bit horny while reading this.
    Working...
    X