Dick is too BIG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick is too BIG!

I hooked up with a guy I've known for quite a while now. I've only heard of rumours about him having a huge junk. We were getting it on and i took off his pants to suck him, he was hard as hell and his dick just surprise slapped me in the face and when i finally got a good look my jaw dropped.The length was about 10 inches and it was about as thick as an axe body spray can. I know this is a woman's ultimate fantasy, but hell it hurt. I could barely fit it in my mouth and when he put it inside i screamed so loud, and he only just had the tip in! I did feel pleasure but I was in pain. He was doing everything he can to make me as comfortable as he can even telling me how tight I was and how much he loved fucking me. I really like him but I think I'm going to pass out if we ever hook up again. I need some advice

Ouch! sounds like a Huge problem. If I was you I'd probably have run for the hills

Comment

Try using lube to maybe help ease the pain a little bit.

Comment

Just talk to him. Good communication is always overlooked jeez

Comment

You must have been scared shitless! Hahahaha

Comment

• Clitcomander
            Clitcomander commented
            Editing a comment
            Bet that you would be scared as well if you that guy tells you that he would shove that up your ass without lube lol

• antitrump
            antitrump commented
            Editing a comment
            even just having the idea of having a dick in me is scary

Good thing that he was cautious when you were doing it. He might have teared you another hole if he wasn't careful

Comment

• kissmeback
            kissmeback commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah good thing we were sober

There are women who cannot take a big cock now matter how much lube is used or how relaxed a woman tries to get. Even after a woman has child she still can't take a big cock. You just might be one of those women who are better of with average size or smaller sized men.

Comment

• kissmeback
            kissmeback commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe you're right about that one

• shumwap
            shumwap commented
            Editing a comment
            So where would you categorize your dick when it comes to size? Is small, average, above average, or way above average?

• hardasnail
            hardasnail commented
            Editing a comment
            in my personal opinion-average. when it has come to women, some have said it big (girth).
        Working...
        X