Dating application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating application

Hey guys and girls I'm really just wondering being new and all if these dating applications are even real I figure they are buy I'm only probably going to use a prepaid visa. Will those work and if it's all a hoax can someone fill me in maybe help me get one? Thanks again guys much appreciated look forward to all your answers and guidance

There is a chance that you can get a girl on those sites also if you're really lucky

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but if those sites are hoaxes then it's too bad for him.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why he needs to be careful too.

Why not try your luck here first before jumping on other sites? If you're not that picky, you may easily find a girl that you can hook up with
    Last edited by kizliak; 11-01-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, there are a lot of single ladies here that he can have fun with.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, better chat with some girls here first bro.

Help you get one of what exactly?

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      It is either a hookup or an account in that site

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for clearing that up for me.

What do you mean by it being a hoax? Are you talking about guys getting cat-fished?

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Because some sites aren't real bro.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      I see I can't blame him then for saying that.

Are you a little su****ious with some of the dating sites that you've heard of?

Comment

There have been a few here that I was able to hookup with. So there is a chance that you can get one as well

Comment

There are some members here who are clearly not who they say they are. So you have to know how to gauge a person online

Comment

I don't know but I've got an email saying I have one but searched threw my emails and can't seem to find it I just want to know if it's a scam or if its a real thing
          ?

Comment

• demoomed
            demoomed commented
            Editing a comment
            You need to make sure dear, It might be a scam especially its making you pay for an amount.

• QueefPat
            QueefPat commented
            Editing a comment
            What was the exact message that was sent to you?

• elatederic
            elatederic commented
            Editing a comment
            Are they telling you that you've signup for a site without you even knowing it?

Most of the apps for dating sites offer a free trial, go for that fist before fully subscribing to their services. What sites have you tried?

Comment

Try to look for a review from those sites to know if its true or not. That can help.

Comment

• cutestman
              cutestman commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you. That's the best way to know if the site is legit or not is by looking at the reviews.

Let's say you have 50/50 chances of finding your right match because we can't tell if you really find someone through dating apps. But most of the time guys usually find their partners.

Comment

If there's no free trial It's probably a scam. You'd better look for other trusted sites.

Comment

Match and POF have done great for me in the lat few years. Match because it's a paid app (and it's quite expencive), so a lot of people there are entirely genuine about finding someone. And POF just because there are so many people on there. Many aren't serious, but you'll never run out of people to message...and that's important for online dating. And you can always check review here about other dating apps. And find something more specific according to your interests

Comment

I hope some ladies would fit with your taste.

Comment

Working...
                  X