Backseat Banging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backseat Banging

I broke up with this long time girlfriend and about a month after, I was sitting in the car while downtown and I had bought some food and was eating it. I browsed through my phone contact while I was there and decided to send a text message to one of her friends to find out how she was doing. The friend was glad that I had text her and asked if we could meet up. I went to pick her up and took her to a local bar for some drinks. After that, I drove her back home and while we were still in her driveway, I banged her in the backseat of my ride. She and I continued to do this for about six months. It was always good. She and I forgot that I had text about my ex-girlfriend. Looks like she had eyes for me the whole time I was with her friend (my -girlfriend).

Yes, that broad had eyes on you long time ago..may be even when you were with your girlfriend. She probably was glad you had text her. 😃 She musta was horney too and you were the perfect people to quench her sexual thirst because at least, she was familiar with you. So it all worked out for both of you. Good for you. I wonder what your ex-girlfriend would think. 😜

Comment

Just so you know. That girl had the hots for you long before you broke up with your girlfriend. She caught you in her web for sure...just at the right time. You bought it hook, line and sinker, but it also worked out for you too!

Comment

I don't know why I didn't realize how much this girl was into me. I was so into my girlfriend at the time that I didn't notice her. But now, she got my attention for real! ✌

Comment

You and your girlfriend were already broken up anyway. So what's the big deal? You didn't set out to fuck your girlfriend's friend. You sent her a text and she saw the chance to get you in bed. Whether she had the hots for you or not, she knew exactly what she wanted and you got played. Who cares though? You played your own drums too!

Comment

Nothing happens before the time. Believe that. When you were with your girlfriend, you couldn't have known the crush her friend had on you. She waited until her turn, which is cool. Now, you have her, make sure you get lots of banging in the backseat, but it is OK to rent a hotel room for better sex. Six months and you are still banging her in a car. Come on man. Do better.

Comment

Do what the hell pleases you bro. If she loves your banging, give it to her. Serve her up a healthy dose of fuck so she will never forget you. That is what real dudes do!

Comment

She waited to put the stamp on the letter. Good for her. I love a woman that knows what she wants. Perfect opportunity for her to get you after all this time. Your ex may not be happy, but fuck that.

Comment

Working...
                X