The Cable Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cable Girl

I once called this place up. A nice woman answered the phone and said that she would arrange for someone to come to my place that afternoon to take care of my cable. I asked the woman if it is possible to call me once the cable company was fifteen minutes away. She said that was not the company policy, but she would make the exception for me. And she kept her promise. I had gone to the nearby local store to pick up something really quick and didn't want to miss the cable company's house call. I had called them because my cable was down. But when the cable van pulled up, it was a girl that showed up in her cable uniform. I did not expect that. She was no ordinary girl. She was sexy as hell and she knew it. She gave me that eye when she saw me because I don't look too bad either. I was taken by surprise when the girl in the uniform ordered me to go inside my bedroom and began to strip me and told me to lie down while she sucked my cock. I thought this was supposed to be a cable fix. I guess she was really fixing my personal cable machine. When she was done, she went to look at the cable and told me that she fixed that problem as easy too. I signed the paperwork, she smiled at me and I gave her a tip. Wow! That was amazing!

Looks like you got more than your cable fixed. She fixed you up proper and to know that the cable problem was so simple. She did more work for her money. Glad you tipped her because sounds like she deserved it. Your cable machine got some well-needed oil, it seemed.

Comment

She was sent for you bro! LOL! She came to do her job and more! You got more than you bargained for. But, you liked it, don't? I wonder if she does this with all her customers or just you. She could get into trouble with the cable company if she found out. So keep your mouth shut tight.

Comment

I have never heard anything like this before. Most of the time when they send over the cable, it is alwyas a guy. I wish some days that I could see a woman in a cable uniform so she can fulfill my fantasy too. You got really lucky man! 😅

Comment

I couldn't believe when she was seducing me and ordering me around. At first, I thought that she was just joking, but when I eventually saw she was serious, I never come out of my clothes that fast before. She was a stunner..sexy and beautiful. She had me. I tell you that woman had me wanting for more. And to think that the cable problem was so easy. If she had fixed that first, she would have been out the door in no time. I am glad she stopped by me first to fix my personal cable machine....😜

Comment

Working...
          X